What training would you do?

Majmunce

420 Member
Hello.

I have a plant that I kinda destroyed because of wrong lights. So iv germinated the seed and had it in soil used a cheap China light untill my "real" lamp was ordered and I tought it would take like 2-3 days untill I'd get the real light but it took 18 days for the lamp to arrive so the plant was growing for that time and she got stretched.

Now she's stretched and not bushy at all for being 18 days old.
She was about 20cm tall but iv cut the lowest leaves off (the round leaves) and buried her a bit more in the soil so now she's like 12cm.

Now my question is:

Now that I have the light, 125w 6500k what kind of training should I go for (if she isn't stunted) like topping fiming main-lining and so on?

Seed: dutch passion skunk nr 11 fem
The light is real 125w 6500k not an equivalent to 125w
Tent 60 x 60 x 60cm
Soil, no extra nutes used so far.
Lamp distance from the tops is about 25cm
Humidity about 60%

If I missed to add any extra info that's important please let me know. Hope someone will give me an answer :)

When you re plant and place plant lower, she will use energy to build roots on the new stem under soil. She might take some time to grow in height. I would go with LST (bending and tucking) and not topping.

When you re plant and place plant lower, she will use energy to build roots on the new stem under soil. She might take some time to grow in height. I would go with LST (bending and tucking) and not topping.

Allright I'll let her recover for a week or so and see how she'll do for that time.

Back
Top Bottom