Help - Super Lemon Haze

DrDeathArea51

Can someone help me? Why is the leaf turning yellow at tips and then starting to spread?
420-magazine-mobile552937721.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L600 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If this is a hydro grow, you will need to get your advice from another hydro grower, as I only grow in soil and don't understand the intricacies of feeding in this medium.

But it does look to me like the plant is hungry, and is showing the beginnings of a nitrogen deficiency.

Even in soil you need to ph your water. Soil calls for 6.0 to 7.0 ph and soil also has a ppm parts per million, its how much your feeding your plant. Do you reading brother and you will get all the knowledge you need. I measure ph before i water and i measure my run off when in soil. That way you know what she needs

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Found out what it was. .. since I'm using wrong nutes... my water was foaming... had to change to hydroponic nutes and not soil nutes. Clean the air stones to

420-magazine-mobile660416300.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2004484301.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1047002069.jpg

Having a problem with the plants.. again.. to me it seems like burn from lights or nutes.. any help b would be appropriated..

The top photo in post #8 looks as if it is getting too hot. Do you have a fan circulating air? A fan extracting heat, ventilating cooler air in?
Have a fan inside that blows air all around it.. i do leave door open to the grow room. Just dont want it to get too cold. should i vent the room and bring in air ?

Well update... so far so good on this super lemon haze.. seems to be a good plant... i did bend/damage the stems on the branches to get it to spread out more..<br />

420-magazine-mobile382330111.jpg

420-magazine-mobile600221392.jpg

Critical mass however.... seems not to be a big plant.. its only 2 or 3 days behind the super lemon haze... hope it gets better.

I'm really looking forward to following your journal! I'm currently doing my first grow and my test plant is a C4 Auto, but I have a Super Lemon Haze Auto as my next grow. I'm also doing DWC, so your experiences here will help me immensely in a few months! Thanks for posting and great job so far, bud!
Thank you. . This is my first grow as well. I am learning at a snails pace but learning none the less.

I'm really looking forward to following your journal! I'm currently doing my first grow and my test plant is a C4 Auto, but I have a Super Lemon Haze Auto as my next grow. I'm also doing DWC, so your experiences here will help me immensely in a few months! Thanks for posting and great job so far, bud!

Thank you. . This is my first grow as well. I am learning at a snails pace but learning none the less.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at The Roost or pm. I'll try to help with what I can dwc-wise.

420-magazine-mobile1901029277.jpg

420-magazine-mobile150816166.jpg

Incredible bulk on left and super lemon haze on right. . The plant on left has the spots that im not sure of. .. any ideas? I.B. seems to be growing slow... total veg for both is around 30 days. It's currently on day 3 of flower.. 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom