Help diagnose my White Widows?

Kronos333

Could you please help diagnose my White Widows?

I am just using 8 CFLs for these guys and Fox farm nutrients. So far they have had only big bloom and a small amount of grow big all fox farm. Any advise is appreciated.

Thank you!
unnamed-14.jpg

unnamed-26.jpg

unnamed63.jpg

i hav'nt used fox farm but flush plants with ph 6 ish water lots of water after the flush mix nuke s add aa little
are u using tap water? If tap water let water sit out 24 hours maybe with air stone in it b4 using to rid chlorine
/

/
/
/

I can help u..
What soil r u using
How often do u water
How much ff are u mixing per gallon of water
If grown lots of them..they can me sensitive to nutes at times..get back to me.

Thank you for the replies.
I am off well water in Northern Ontario which my other plants seemed to like in the past, I have had it tested because I want to get a UV filter as well and all was good. For some reason the PPM in my water is showing 450PPM even if I let sit for a day. Would that be extra minerals in the water?

I am using pro-mix potting soil with a a little bit of vermiculite. I have a meter that tells me when and how moist the soil is so I usually water when it shows low, I would say about every 4-5 days at this point. I would say in 1 Gallon watering can I am at 2-3 capfuls of Big bloom and 1-1/12 capfuls of grow big. The PPM shows around 1700 usually but with my water already at 450PPM that would be about 1250PPM.

I can definitely do a good flush if needed thanks again for your time and advice.

Ok all thats sounds good..99% of issues are ph related..you need to to a ph run off check to see the soil ph level..flush catch some run off see what it is ok..6.5 range is good..i have a feeling ur in the 5 or lower..let me know.ill help ya.been there.

Thank you I will do that, I was using a PH reader that goes in the soil but I don't think that is very accurate.

I will get one to test the water, thanks again and have a great Christmas!

Yes go get some drops to test ph..its full proof..those probes do not work..go through my journal for noobs in my sig..u will learn very much how to grow beautiful plants trust me..
Thank you I will do that, I was using a PH reader that goes in the soil but I don't think that is very accurate.

I will get one to test the water, thanks again and have a great Christmas!

I also use foxfarm you are OK but u must get cal/mag it is a must if that is the only two chemicals your using

Sent from my C6740N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom