Can I stunt the height growth of White Widow? I can't get White Widow Auto

Sanchez2112

420 Member
Can I stunt the height growth of White Widow?
I recently grew Amnesia Haze, I bought the seeds from Crop King and was extremely pleased.
The White Widow Auto is not currently available from Crop King but White Widow is available.
I only want to purchase from Crop King and no one else.
The question is could I grow the regular White Widow not Auto and try to stunt its height?
Could I super crop it? Or use meshing or netting to stop the height. Or change the lights?
I can't grow any higher that 3 ½ feet or 42 inches.

If the WW you get is not auto, start pinching (LST) the tips at 4 nodes, then do it again when the two branches get 4 nodes. You can also tie down the branches to force side growth and more colas. I have kept plants 18" tall by forcing side growth and still got a decent yield.

As long as it isn't an auto you literally have a ton of options. You can top it however much you like, you can flux the hell out of it, you can SCROG it, the options are plentiful.

Lol I'm growing a crop king white widow ATM buddy of my sold it to me at the seed bank only 9 days old ATM hope it works out

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm growing a wwxbb and its only 55cm tall but is now 140cm wide topped twice and lst branches down fitted a scrog net and 4 months later here she is
420-magazine-mobile446050729.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm growing a wwxbb and its only 55cm tall but is now 140cm wide topped twice and lst branches down fitted a scrog net and 4 months later here she is
420-magazine-mobile446050729.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's not that tall which is good but man she is thick 140cm's nice.Nice job. I'm convinced on WW

I'm growing a white widow at the moment ... just entering week 6 flowering.
I vegged for 5-6 weeks, and topped / fimmed a couple of times.
Had no problems with the height ... it wasn't stretchy, and grew from a 12' high, 18" wide plant into about 18" high, 24" wide.
Obviously if you're planning to veg for ages, then might be a problem with the height ...

Finding it a very hardy plant .... much hungrier for nutes than the rest of the strains ... have had slight problem in weeks 3 & 4 with calcium and phosphorous deficiencies. Might have been lock-out .... so flushed and let my pH range vary after that (in coco, so 5.8-6.2) and though the marks still remain on the leaves, she seems super healthy and bud formation and growth is good ...

Howdy all,

Could I get some advice from someone? This is my first grow, and I have two varieties: White Widow and Green Crack, both from Crop King. I planted first week in April, in Northern California. Outdoors. So it's now about week 10, and they are just getting to about 6 inches, no flower. Is this normal? Thanks for any advice, suggestions, observations!

As long as it isn't an auto you literally have a ton of options. You can top it however much you like, you can flux the hell out of it, you can SCROG it, the options are plentiful.
I’m going to start W.W. Auto outdoors can you tell me the best grow medium and size fabric pots?

I’m going to start W.W. Auto outdoors can you tell me the best grow medium and size fabric pots?

hi CL. Welcome to the family. :welcome:

the thread you are posting in is 5 yrs old. you may not get an answer.

first i'd head over here

post up a bit about yourself, and let us know about how you are growing. then maybe set up a grow journal.

Howdy all,

Could I get some advice from someone? This is my first grow, and I have two varieties: White Widow and Green Crack, both from Crop King. I planted first week in April, in Northern California. Outdoors. So it's now about week 10, and they are just getting to about 6 inches, no flower. Is this normal? Thanks for any advice, suggestions, observations!
It's small, possibly from planting it outdoors so early in the season. In early April you're right on the cusp of flower or veg hours of sunlight. Several years ago I lost a bunch of clones I planted in early April outdoors, they went into flower, three never recovered, one re-vegged. I normally wait until at least May to plant outdoors. The seedlings were probably "confused" about whether to flower or veg, and that may have held you up, though 6 inch plants at 10 weeks makes me think there's something else going on. They should be growing really well now with the longest day of the year coming up soon. I am also in Northern Ca (North Bay area). They must be photo plants, so they won't flower outdoors until the light period gets down to about 12 hours. Are you in garden dirt or did you put in potting soil or some other amendment? Post some pics if you can.

Back
Top Bottom