Nebrius

As the title states this will be my first time ever growing anything from mother nature.
I am in a lot of pain and finally decided to do something about it myself - i refuse to take the morphine my doctors want to medicate me with. In the end i wont die of the pain i feel - but using morphine on a daily basis will most certainly kill me.

Just a little background of why i've decided to grow MMJ.

Now i have decided i would like to start of by growing 6 plants and i would like to do it in soil.
I feel like it is overwhelming trying to search for all the items i would need to purchase in order to start growing. Tent - lights - bulbs - soil - pots - nutrients - themometer - carbon filter - fans - PH tester etc...

In my search for growing MMJ I stumbled upon a Complete Soil Indoor Grow Tent System from a website called Growace. The reason as to why i am seriously thinking about buying this kit is - that it seems to me - to have all the things a first time grower would need.

You can view the system here:
4x4ft HID Soil Complete Indoor Grow Tent System - 4' x 4' Grow Rooms - Grow Packages

I am thinking about adding this to it aswell: (Or maybe just add the leaf trimmers)
Starter Kit For Gardening | Trimming Shears & Scalpels | Growace.com

The total price would amount to 1060 USD - without shipping.

Before going into this i was prepared to spend 1400 USD. So this is below the budget i gave myself.

But as a first time grower i am left wondering - if i am getting butt fucked by buying this?
Would it be much cheaper for me to search for all the items needed to start growing?
But i live in a rural area - so i don't have any stores to go shop in to buy the stuff myself - and cannabis is illegal here in Denmark.
And i feel like it would be alot of work to search for every individual item needed to setup a first time grow.

What are you guys thoughts on paying 1060 dollars and then have everything you need in order to just start growing?
Is this complete kit worth the money? And is anything missing from the kit?

Thank in advance for any advice you have for me!

Much love from a complete newbie <3

It might be worth mentioning that the strain i want to grow is from CBD Crew - CBD Mango Haze. I have no idea if it's strong enough to completely take my pain away. But i have to start somewhere - can always grow a stronger strain second time. Any kind of pain reduction is better than no pain reduction

That's mighty pricey bro you can get at half the cost hps are so cheap to buy of bay my set up is top of the range led and didn't even cost that and things you should look in to are a dehumidifier or humidifier depending on climate have a look on Amazon and bay and find the cheapest alternatives and make a price list

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you know any guides on what to go out and buy as a first time grower? :)
If someone made a complete shopping list with recommendations on brands etc.
Like i want to be able to grow 6 plants. But i am so bad at knowning how to choose between all of the lights - fans - tents and all the stuff out there :p
I pretty much know all the things needed in order to grow - but choosing the ''right'' stuff to buy - that is where i am stuck at right now :(

I just want to start growing right away - that's why i am intrigued by this complete grow set. But i probably should sit down and spend a few days finding out what to buy myself....

I want to grow 6 plants of CBD Mango Haze - anyone want to make me a list of what to buy ? :D Will suck your dick >_> lol (Not joking - I'm desperate) ^__^

Back
Top Bottom