Stem splitting?

Seanmac

Has anyone tried this technique? And if so were you happy with your results?

420-magazine-mobile157767014.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Stem splitting????

Never heard about that one yet, but now very curious!!!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Splitting the stem

Not many people know about this trick, but I’m sharing it with you today. Have you ever heard of splitting the stem of your plant?

No? Well, did you know this will force your plants to create heavier and denser buds? And it also increases THC production up to 20%!

The purpose of stem splitting is to disturb the flow of nutrients and water right at the base of the stem.

This will cause the plant to start producing more trichomes which means heavier and denser buds with higher THC levels.

Make sure to read my article How to split the stem to increase THC levels after I tell you how to do this in 3 easy steps.

How to split the stem in 3 easy steps:

Step 1 Tie the stem with a rope or cable tie right at the base. Tie a second rope or cable tie a couple inches above that.

Step 2 Take a very sharp knife and cut from the top tie to the bottom tie. There should be one vertical cut that is a few inches in length.

Step 3 The knife should remain inside until you have a pencil or chopsticks to replace it with. This is to keep both sides of the marijuana plant from touching each other.

Splitting the stem causes stress on the plant and forces it to create more trichomes.

Trichomes serve as protectors of the marijuana plants. Specifically against pests, diseases, low temperatures and wind.

Because of this protective feature, more trichomes are produced during times of stress. Take advantage of this special feature and read this article about splitting the stem and many more secret tricks to grow huge buds and increase your yield.

Tip 1: Apply this technique 3 days or a week before harvest, not sooner!

Tip 2: Try it on only 1 of your plants until you’ve mastered the technique

Tip 3: Ever extended the dark period to 48 hours right before harvest?

Source: Bergman's Lab

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have heard of it before an old Aussy bloke I met swears by it recon he bin doin it since the 70s I haven't tried it yet will this harvest tho.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've heard of it ages ago-like in the 80s. There used to be a lot of stupid ideas like that- like drilling holes through the stems and hanging plants upside down to let resin 'run to the top'. I thought this stem splitting idea was totally discredited and buried long ago.

But. . Who knows. I'll tell you what, Friends.
Send me two of your ready to harvest plants, along with $49.95, and I will test this method for you, for free! Yes that's right- the fee only covers my laboratory expenses! Or -for only 89.95, I will test this potentially groundbreaking and guarantied stem-breaking method, on 6 of your plants, count-em, yes Six plants! Limited time offer. Larger orders negotiable call now. Now is your chance to have your plants tested by this revolutionary new thc enhancing method! Do not delay!! Pm me now and get those plants in the mail to me before my lab space is completely full and you've missed your chance!

I'll try this see what happens I had one of my girls split in two by accident before 3 weeks prior to harvesting but I tied her together and she pulled through but I didn't pay much attention to trichomes well I play see what happens

Yeah, I'm the opposite. When something splits, it gets zip-tied. Interesting idea.

But. . Who knows. I'll tell you what, Friends.
Send me two of your ready to harvest plants, along with $49.95, and I will test this method for you, for free! Yes that's right- the fee only covers my laboratory expenses! Or -for only 89.95, I will test this potentially groundbreaking and guarantied stem-breaking method, on 6 of your plants, count-em, yes Six plants! Limited time offer. Larger orders negotiable call now. Now is your chance to have your plants tested by this revolutionary new thc enhancing method! Do not delay!! Pm me now and get those plants in the mail to me before my lab space is completely full and you've missed your chance!

But wait there's more!! both the mailer and the recipient are entered into the Federally funded Free Room and Board Lottery, enter now for your chance to win ;) :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom