Fox Farm soil

Jackalope

I see post from growers using Fox farm soil. Thought I might try it some time. First does Pot do real well in it just as it is and second which one works best. Thanks for any help with this.

I see post from growers using Fox farm soil. Thought I might try it some time. First does Pot do real well in it just as it is and second which one works best. Thanks for any help with this.
The soil has enough nutrients to get you by for the first thirty days after that for best results you should add nutrients. I am using Ocean Forest with 30% perilite and like it real well. As far as which one works the best I couldn't say Ocean Forest is the only one I have tried. If you care to look at my journal I am growing three different strains using FFOF soil and Fox Farms nutrients.

I haven't researched FF but generally I try to avoid boutique soils and nutrients, I only use stuff that's approved for food crop use. You never know what's in the rest.

I bounce between fox farms ocean forest and Elevation big tree. I have seen better results from the elevation and think my next grow will be fully elevation.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom