First time grow

Nanoman303

What up guys I'm new here and am going to attempt a grow . I'm planing just one or two plants. . I don't even smoke weed but everyone I know does and I like trying new hobbies and would still get satisfaction getting some nice buds . So here are a couple of pictures I am doing this i the corner of my closet .

It's around 2x2 space I have a cabinet I lined with the emergency blankets from Walmart and I want to use this space for first 4 weeks of growing them move it over to get more space . I want to top it and grow it out bushy. My question is does this look doable ? Do I need reflective sheets 360 degrees around the plant ? I'll be using a 300 w mars hydro LED full spectrum grow light . Soil will be fox farm Ocean mix .

IMG_301515.JPG
IMG_301515.JPG
IMG_301416.JPG

You can definitely do 2 plants in there the whole time if you wanted. If you choose to use such a small space I would recommend the Scrog method to keep you plant growing out a not up. Your light set up if good until they hit veg (4-6 weeks) then you will need to have that led by then. Reflective light 360 degrees helps with light dispersion but not necessary. I just make sure my reflective area is around where I have my light positioned. Keep in mind I'm on my first grow too but have put in my share of research. Hopefully this helps

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well it's in a closet so can't vent anywhere . I don't want to invest in a tent if this goes to hell and I end up not wanting to grow again . Getting my feet wet and see what I can do without the expensive equipment. .

Well plants need to breath so ventilation is required as well as controlling temperature they are favourable conditions for plants to grow in to get the best results or yield !

At best you need a passive vent at the base of tent for intake size depends on on exhaust fan plus cfm/cmh rating of the fan to deal with air flow ideally replacing air 1 to 3 mins of cubic volume of tent, ye plants need to breath other wise stagnant air only results in small bud & that will put ya off ya next grow.

Exhaust fan needs to be placed at the top the tent as hot air riser's this will help control temp as well as pull fresh air through the passive vents... as one may begin imagine MJ has or likes ideal temperature to grow.

You are not gonna achieve much with out ventilation tho.

But i do sense a large learning curve for you if ya wanna grow good weed :thumb:

PICT000290.JPG

Ok I got a fan moving air around the plants and I just planted my grape AK seeds. . They germinated nicely and planted root down. . It's staying around 76 dagrees, is that to cold ? I have 4 100w 6500k 1600lumins cfls in there. . I'm gunna go with two mars hydro 300's for flowering and going to top them and scrog them. .

What's up guys ok so I got both my seeds going and everything looking great !!! Temp is staying around 80 dagrees and inside soil about 74-78 humidify is around 40-55%. Seedlings look really healthy and strong . I'm running 4 100w 1600L daylight clf's.
IMG_304812.JPG

Back
Top Bottom