Little white balls near root - Coco

cnile

Looks like something growing. Assuming natural. Near drain holes, looks like small (ballpoint tip size) white balls all over the roots. Kinda looks like it's a substance that came out of solution as it dried.

Great white doing it maybe? Or could it be a bug.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

5dfc92f438c80154cd0e768eae1d5bf2.jpg

Ok these arnt the best. In second pic u can see near top. In last pic u can see near top left.

Sometimes it's got lots of the. Sometimes like this one I just grab it's not as much.

Looks like salt build up from nutes. Have you ever flushed before? My advice is flush don't let salt build up in your soil it will cause nute lockout.

Sent from my XT907 using 420

Man I checked ur photo real close. Idk man. It looks like salt on the outer edges but if u zoom in look at the back there it looks like it could be roots or a good fungal mycelium. If it is that's good for ur soil and root. Maybe someone else will chime in. Its the very last photo u posted I'm zooming in on

It was interesting to me also. if it was salt wouldn't it be in its shiny crystallized form? Would it be shiny a bit like table salt or

Man I checked ur photo real close. Idk man. It looks like salt on the outer edges but if u zoom in look at the back there it looks like it could be roots or a good fungal mycelium. If it is that's good for ur soil and root. Maybe someone else will chime in. Its the very last photo u posted I'm zooming in on

I don't want this even if it is beneficial though right

This is not my picture I just found it trying to find out what that shit is

f951133842a846182c49926076596fa5.jpg

I called the hydro shop he said great white prolly is it, no big deal but keep eye on it

Also said if sprinkle great white on top soil for feed fungus can grow there also.

Hope that's what it is. Maybe some great white or recharge users can confirm.

You know another thing I just thought of is I read mycorrhizae or however u spell has to come into contact with roots physically and attaches to them. If u notice the picture the white fungus looking thing is only on the roots

Looks like mycelium to me man... But I think that's been established at the point. The question is, what kind??

Sent from my STV100-3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom