Help please! Closet grow brown spots on leaves?

Locoschmoko

Hi all,

Thanks for taking your time to read this, the strain is Sensi seeds NL Auto grown in Biobizz light mix soil using Biobizz nutrients.

She is day 17, only had 1 dose of 1/2 strength formulex about 4 days ago in PH 6.2 mineral water (could be the problem as not using tap water?)

Everything has been fine until this morning when I noticed these little spots on the leaves, praying to god it's not bugs and easily rectifiable.

Light used is a Marshydro 48 reflector.

Please take a look and I'm really hoping someone can shed some light on what the issue might be!

420-magazine-mobile1228142076.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Loco

I mean, it definitely looks like a lot of pics I've seen where people are having bug issues, have you noticed anything on the underside of the leaves? Eggs, webbing, evidence of bugs?

I get these all the time...Ditch the mineral water...And watch your pH....It has never effected the plant for me....Just cosmetically

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for your help guys, it's growing well to be fair it just cosmetically bugs me. I'll leading more towards a slight calcium deficiency due to using LED'S (apparently you should use slightly more cal/mag). I'm ditching the mineral water and going back to my normal tap water as I never had this issue on previous grows... just goes to show that the saying is true! "If it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Loco

Back
Top Bottom