Growing a plant or two out on the deck in a flower pot - Help!

AussieBilly

From the info in this forum I can't believe there isn't a question that hasn't been addressed. But my simple search found none for my query. Once I grew pot in my greenhouse, very controlled and successful. Now, many lifetimes later, I'm in an upstairs unit with a couple seeds germinating. My goal is to plant the babies in a large flower pot on the back deck, in good starter soil, with plenty sunshine. I live n the sub-tropics of Australia. Okay so far. Are there anyone having done this or doing this who can give advice? Hints for success? Even a lead to others with this goal? Anything?
Thanx
AussieBilly

From the info in this forum I can't believe there isn't a question that hasn't been addressed. But my simple search found none for my query. Once I grew pot in my greenhouse, very controlled and successful. Now, many lifetimes later, I'm in an upstairs unit with a couple seeds germinating. My goal is to plant the babies in a large flower pot on the back deck, in good starter soil, with plenty sunshine. I live n the sub-tropics of Australia. Okay so far. Are there anyone having done this or doing this who can give advice? Hints for success? Even a lead to others with this goal? Anything?
Thanx
AussieBilly
Ok growing outdoors no problem just make sure she gets at least 6 hrs of direct sunlight a day. And if growing photoperiod they will flower if receiving less than 13 hrs of light. Other than that no difference between greenhouse growing. If you need to keep her in veg can always put a light on them for 2 hrs after sunset .

"carpe diem"

Pretty simple let god do his work and just water it and train it. 420 Cloud - Downlaoad File IMAG0245.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

"... let god do his work..." Ah, so this is how I get proof your god really likes me; by the success of my little green giant. Thank you... oh, and the image you offered up is beautiful! Somewhere I'll have to learn hot to split the main stock of my baby into the numerous branches. Growing today is so much different than back in my early life. Thank you, buzzychuck420..

Back
Top Bottom