Andvanced nutrients in soil

bordengrow

Hey guys just curious on the bottles it says to use the grow and micro in the growth stage.but I'm reading online that I should be using the grow micro and bloom all together for the whole grow ? Can anyone give me input on this or maybe a feeding schedule that works for them thanks

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

56dfae175abb0488e18d8f2ddba0c343.jpg

I can see your confusion, because the bloom bottle says to use 4ml in the "flowering" phase and the other 2 say "veg" phase. Because it's a 3 part regime, you do use all 3 for the entire cycle, veg to flower, but if you wanted, you could General Hydroponics nutrients and then "supplement" your solution with the high pk value from AN bloom.

Although you're not going to do that, you could. As for the amount to mix, you start with the micro first, measure out what you need (following the bottle), then add to the water, then measure out the same amount of grow and add to the water, then do the same for the bloom.

Depending on your mix. Your schedule should be, water with ph'd water, let plants get thirsty, then do a nutrient feeding, let plants get thirtsty. Just rinse and repeat.

Perfect I had the cycle figured out just new with the advanced line and was confused where the bloom says for bloom phase

Use the nutrient calculator online you just put your numbers in and it tells you how much of what to use.

You can also see a week by week schedule with the ability to add or remove weeks if you need to.

Also like i said add the micro first i believe it says it on the bottle or their website

Then add your grow then bloom then your additives

The website will tell you full strength numbers just take that and multiply it by .25 for quarter strength start there work your way up

If using r/o water add your cal mag first then micro then grow then bloom then additives

Perfect I had the cycle figured out just new with the advanced line and was confused where the bloom says for bloom phase

Yeah but if you would've continued reading, it says ATTENTION: This is a 3-part fertilizer. We recommend using ph perfect micro, grow and bloom together.

Pure. Potent. Vapor.

Back
Top Bottom