Weird seed growth

CAT345longsti

so I purchased ome seeds and the all germed but the on has a double tap root so I planted it any way now I have 2 plants popping up ..I have never seen this before anybody have any info on this they r aroura indica from nirvana fem seed

Ye it doe's happen but really quite rare to see it but i'm not sure what may cause this to happen at the moment, you can do a google search if ya like just type in two plants from one seed & see what comes up.

Common practise is to cull the weaker smaller plant out of the pair as the larger one will dominate in due time.

If very careful you could split em apart & have two plants but best done at an early stage before the two plants roots become entangled with each other.

What I would do is cut the smaller one but please it in cloning gell and see if it clones so you can move it out of the pot and then you will have another plant

The only thing to fear is bad weed

What I would do is cut the smaller one but please it in cloning gell and see if it clones so you can move it out of the pot and then you will have another plant

Why if the taproots are still pushing?

So cut the taproot to clone it to make more roots?

That seems a little backwards to me.
Exuse me if i misunderstood you and if so please clarify...

Id listen to fuzzy carefully separate them before the roots develop and become tangled.

The only way i could see cloning the smaller one as a good idea is if the roots are already tangled and trying to separate them would harm the bigger one...

Why if the taproots are still pushing?

So cut the taproot to clone it to make more roots?

That seems a little backwards to me.
Exuse me if i misunderstood you and if so please clarify...

Id listen to fuzzy carefully separate them before the roots develop and become tangled.

The only way i could see cloning the smaller one as a good idea is if the roots are already tangled and trying to separate them would harm the bigger one...

What I mean by make it into a clone is by also putting it in a different pot/cup so he will have 2 plants if it clones

What I mean by make it into a clone is by also putting it in a different pot/cup so he will have 2 plants if it clones

But it came from seed and has a taproot so i dont understand your use of the word cloning

But it came from seed and has a taproot so i dont understand your use of the word clonimg

When it grows to a certaint size cut the smaller 1 at the bottom of the stem which will also result in its roots dieing and then take cloning gel and rub it on the bottom of the stem then put it in a rock wool cube or you can put it in soil and then put a plastic bag over it and spray it with water

Or.. grow them both "just because" it's cool. Chances are you'll have a dominate plant and a runt. Neither living up to their full potential but combined likely greater than either single. Pull one and try to save it, cut one, grow them both.... the only bad option is to screw them both up trying to save them both. Keep us posted! My sister in law grew twins. They turned out great. For the record, they weren't identical twins...

Back
Top Bottom