Small bit of coffee granules

BagsNewbie

I've fed them once with water from a tap, my stems seem quiete long but leaf grow seems slow , this will be 4th/5th day,, and still only has two ovalish shaped tiny leaves, and then the two tiny babies that pop from inside them,,,,, Is it ok with my next feed to give them a little piece of coffee mixed in with the water

I am using just ground soil , i haven't given them coffee just yet,, I seen it online somewhere that it helps for nitrogen ,
I don't know how to post pics into a thread ,, it just natural soil , I'm unsure if will have nutrients in there,,,,,Im so clueless lol, Sorry

Is the dirt your growing in get hard? Do not give them coffee. That Is something you can do later in in your grow only if needed, but I would read up some in soils lighting etc.

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.

To be clear you use used coffee grounds from the espresso machines. The used cakes that sometimes have mould which is ok. I get them from mobile coffee vans. It is ph neutral and full of nitrogen. I do not suggest using instant coffee or any sort of non used yet coffee beans. Hope this helps.

Thanks for replies,, SPOOKIES- yh I used the dust from the bottom of an instant coffe jar, not many granules mainly dust , will that b ok as I gave them a tiny watering earlier today with it,,, -KUSHGIRL-- I have given them the tiniest bit of it, I don't think it will be enough to benefit or harm them,, no it doesn't get hard really,,, there is was/the odd little clump but not much, and can't c none at this minute ,,,

Yh thanks for advice , yes I think at first they were stretching for light, I have since created a home made box with few reflective materials and also put them under a 200w light at very close distance , maybe around 6inches ,, but I'm fearing that I may burn the little bit of leaves I have ? I only know how to post pictures on the gallery and not a thread or I could show you ,,,

6 inches sounds a bit close. To post pictures just click the icon of the camera when writing the message, a new window will open. Choose a picture that you have added to the gallery from the new window. Then close the new window and in your message there will be a link that starts with (img) that's your image once posted it will show.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom