Help! First time grower having extreme trouble can't find help!

White dwarf x critical mass autoflower. Just hit week 5 exactly, was fine until a few days ago, watered with half strength nutes twice last week at 6.5ph, only used nutes once before at 1/4 strength. It's in canna terra soil mix in a 11L pot, never been transplanted. Around 3 days ago the leaves have turns yellow with brown spots, are all crispy and it's drooping like a mother fucker

I haven't used this site before I'm not sure on how to post a pic? I'm on my iPhone can you help?

Phone app is easy to post pics. See the plus sign to the left of where you type click it then you will see a camera icon and a picture icon, looks like mountains.
420-magazine-mobile1537974844.jpg

Tap the circle with a + in it to the left of the text box. You can choose and upload pics from there.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile538423972.jpg
This is on my second plant, any ideas? Leaves curling up slightly, around week 2

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is nitrogen the issue with the second plant aswell? Nice white roots coming from the bottom of the second plants pot, can't see any at the bottom of the first ones, is this bad?.

UPDATE! Morning all, I've woken up this morning and I've poked my head into the garden. To my inexperienced eye things are looking like they're getting better, here's some pictures, what do you guys think? To me I don't see as much drooping, still dead yellow leaves but I'm aware that there probably just going to die and fall off. Also one of the colas have snapped off in the night. Definitely the misses knocking the fan over.. Is this going to affect the plant?

Back
Top Bottom