9 pound hammer

bignugz420

I am very interested in 9 pound hammer from TGA seeds has anyone ever grown it and how was it. I have heard she is a lil bit finicky and harder to grow

There was one in the nug of the month contest that I won. Gave me a run for my money for a while. I'll post a link to the grower and see if she had a journal.

Well- here's the grower but I don't see a recent journal and haven't see her around since that contest. @Dank420Girl

Ive been looking for 9 pound hammer seed for a long time now. I know the breeder lost the mother plant but Id give my left nut for a few of those seeds lol.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A dispensary here in Michigan had the seeds available not long ago. If I catch them available again I'm gonna try a pack. I've sampled some and it really has a kick

If you can get legit 9 pound hammer beans regular or female, I'll buy some from you the strain is calling my name BC it's supposed to be a very hard strain to dial in and that's my favorite kind. I live for the challenge and love testing my skills

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Same at attitude seed bank. Dam I should have got it when it was available
I am right there with you. I did a reading on it and it says not for the beginner grower, i like challenging myself because the reward is that much sweet

The real stuff has been gone for some time guys. If you find it right now it wont be the real thing. The mother plant died and TGA is trying to replace her last I heard 3-4 months ago.

The real stuff has been gone for some time guys. If you find it right now it wont be the real thing. The mother plant died and TGA is trying to replace her last I heard 3-4 months ago.

Yea i know thats the problem, but i really want to try this strain. I have ran a lot of different strains ( hybrid, indica,sativa ) but this strain is very interesting bc of the three crosses they did. I am ready to breed my own beans to make it. I just which male to use and in what order to breed to get all three strains in one

Here it is. Picked up a 5 pack today
420-magazine-mobile1798383348.jpg

Here it is. Picked up a 5 pack today
420-magazine-mobile1798383348.jpg

9 lb Hammer is definitely one of the BEST strains out currently, high yield high thc high cbd, and easy to grow unfortunately they only come in original not fem, personally I would prefer that but most people don't , I hope you save pollen if you get a male Bc that would make for a great cross breed. Short flowering time great growth, I just ordered a 10 pack myself

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

Back
Top Bottom