Roots growing above medium? How bad a shape am I in?

BassBuds

So I saw that my new roots starting growing above my medium (hydroton) a little bit... not much... just little nubs. I read around on the forum and saw that meant they were root-bound. I figured that must mean not enough oxygen since I'm in a bubbleponic system. I then checked and saw that one of my bubble pumps had become unplugged. I don't know how long ago it came unplugged, but other than the nubs, the plant looks healthy. Is this an issue? How much do I have to be freaking out right now.

So I saw that my new roots starting growing above my medium (hydroton) a little bit... not much... just little nubs. I read around on the forum and saw that meant they were root-bound. I figured that must mean not enough oxygen since I'm in a bubbleponic system. I then checked and saw that one of my bubble pumps had become unplugged. I don't know how long ago it came unplugged, but other than the nubs, the plant looks healthy. Is this an issue? How much do I have to be freaking out right now.

Any Pics?

Nothing to worry about from what I can see, you can always raise the medium if your worried, but I wouldn't stress over that..

Looks Pretty Healthy to me :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom