Newb needs help with 2 week old plant

Supraplantmir

My plant seems to be doing well but I wanted to make sure I'm doing everything correctly.

Yesterday I noticed my plant looking droopy from the stem all the way to the leafs. I'm guessing it's because it's been cloudy outside and I only had her on natural lighting. So I went to Walmart and I bought a growing fluorescent light and set her up on a shelf covered in reflectors. This was at 7pm last night, i woke up at 5am, 10hrs later, and my plant is standing tall and leafs are nice are perky again! I know I should be adding some sort of nutrients at about this time so I wanted to know what to buy and if there are any other suggestions? I also need to know how often to water her and how much without drowning or drying it out. This is my first time ever growing a plant so I'm pretty excited and I love watching her grow ❤❤!

Ps. How do I add a picture to this post?? Lol

I use advanced nutrients grow micro bloom set, it's ph perfect so I don't have to worry about ph or ppm and it does the job great I also have liquid w-8, bud ignitor, big bud and overdrive boosters in flower I my schedule is plain water the feed

So it goes

Water-feed-water-feed and so on some people do

Water-water-feed-water-water-feed

Also after water wait till it dries before watering again that way it let's the air oxygenate the roots you have to let it dry out before watering again

Newbie Grow

420-magazine-mobile1100649091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1309930369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699811885.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok, this is a local seed, wanted to make sure I can properly grow one before I mess up any seeds I purchase. I'll check them out. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom