Is this fox tailing?

HigherTheHigh

anyone no if this is the start of fox tailing?
strain: northen lights
light: 600w hps > 18" away from light and lower buds are 20"-24"
should i also trim lower big fan leaves to reach middle nugs?
IMG_20170214_134428.jpg
IMG_20170214_134415.jpg
IMG_20170214_134405.jpg
IMG_20170214_134354.jpg

How far into flower are you? What kind of temps do you have?

I have grown NL a bunch of times and currently am in flower, but never did autos. I have to say that looks off to me. Some better closer pics of the bud sites would be nice.

Also I just did excatly that to my NL (wk 3 flower) I cut any fan leaves that were causing crowding and hiding flowers. Any of the Defol proponents would probably laugh at me for how little I did but it was huge for me. I tuck the rest, but it's been a week since I trimmed and things are looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How far into flower are you? What kind of temps do you have?

I have grown NL a bunch of times and currently am in flower, but never did autos. I have to say that looks off to me. Some better closer pics of the bud sites would be nice.

Also I just did excatly that to my NL (wk 3 flower) I cut any fan leaves that were causing crowding and hiding flowers. Any of the Defol proponents would probably laugh at me for how little I did but it was huge for me. I tuck the rest, but it's been a week since I trimmed and things are looking good.

these arent autos, my autos are in a journel in progress
what do you mean it looks off?
temps are 27c
there are 3 others in the same tent but this is the only one doing it, will take some other pics soon.
thanks Jchron08

I just mean they look a whole lot different than what I'm use to.

From those pictures I would definitely say that's some fox tailing but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Some more pics would be great.

How many weeks since you flipped to 12/12? And have you done heavy trimming/defoliation?

I just mean they look a whole lot different than what I'm use to.

From those pictures I would definitely say that's some fox tailing but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Some more pics would be great.

How many weeks since you flipped to 12/12? And have you done heavy trimming/defoliation?

there 43 days since flip, thats the only one thats doing it out of the 4, any ideas?
seeds are from royal queen
ill take a pic soon once lights go back on.
yeah i trimmed the lower pop corn nugs and small stuff left 2 stems below main colas, tried LSTing them but did'nt do a great job but my first time trying it.

that's some crazy looking shit, when you say the only one out of the 4 to being doing that. Are they clones from the same mother or are they from different seeds?

I can't imagine it being an air flow issue with the amount of leaves on her, but what's crowding like in your tent?

all seeds from the same pack, have you got pics of your N/L?
al have around 1-3 space between each other, tent door is always half open with air vent half open and 4" intake aswell

its bulking up alot more than the others, ill get another pic of another now for you

there is one of the other plants, all the other 2 look the same as this, start of week 5 look like there getting bulky but the problem with that other is a little concerning to me, cant really raise the light much neither as middle nugs will struggle for light i would of thought.
IMG_20170215_160717.jpg
IMG_20170215_160703.jpg
IMG_20170215_160648.jpg
IMG_20170215_160638.jpg

My NL are always the typical conical and symmetrical. I will post some pics when I get home.

The one that's fox tailing is it the same height as the others? Too much Heat and light could definitely cause that

Yea for with NL I have tried topping, lst, SCROG, super cropping, and Lollypopping. All at once and I different times.

I mean I understand your hesitation about the middle/lower buds but taking care of the canopy and top/big boys is always my first concern and then work my way down to helping the middle/bottom. Wether it be by lower lighting, LST, trimming, tucking (big fan of tucking them leaves), Lollypopping etc

I have only used T5s and LEDs on my babies as heat was an issue when I first started.

What's your RH?

Back
Top Bottom