Stealth CFL grow 1st time - Any advice?

cal o the p

i have turned my small cabinet in to a small grow op. i have 2 super hash auto pyramid seedlings one germinated on the 5 of feb the other on the 8th so far they are doing great they are under a 20x cfl and 9w both 2700k witch brings me to my first question, will i need bulbs with 6500k bulbs as that's what ive heard from youtube? i have another 35w 175w equivalent coming monday next week and two splitters the week after totaling in 5 but until then i will be stuck with the 2 i have now. will this be a sufficient amount of light for about 2 weeks? they are both in soil and perlite mix. i don't know what the soil is just given it by a friend who had some left from his grow. i also have some all purpose plant food with npk 6 3 6 will this be okay for 2 or 3 feedings until i get the bloom booster?

this is my first propper grow ( have don few guerilla grows) and would it help if i started a grow journal?

09731.jpg
09924.jpg

65ook will make a shorter bushier plant. But, if you have a 2700k bulb and it's more watts than the 65ook then usethe 2700k more watts the better. Also concentrate your lights together for higher light penetration.I'll show you what I did. I'll take a pic in a sec

thanks for the advise mate i will get to work on that tomorrow. when my splitters arrive i will have 6 bulbs altogether. all are 2700k 4 20 w and 2 35w 175 equivalent. would this be enuff to sustain 3 auto flowers i will be keeping them as small as possibal with some techniques i learn froom the inter webbs.

got in take and out take fans i made from old laptop fans and two old xbox fans for the plants all work realy well and i dont know the humidity or how to measure it but the temperature stay between 25 an 30 degreed c when my the heating in my house comes on but i open the window witch is right near my cabnit and that cools it down a tad as th in takes at the top close to window. and it is winter here in the uk so very cold

Are they staying in this cabinet the entire grow? Are you planning on LST them? I also built a cabinet and space gets limited fast. I started LST at 3 rd node. Your babies and cabinet looks great.
420-magazine-mobile1935895419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2017482872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1540942597.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

thanks so dose yours, yh thay will be in here entire grow and im going to lst them maybe super crop i did it last year with a auto super hash in micel gro soil on a window sill the whole time and it worked out great nothing but water too.
received_1145497715471802.jpeg
received_1614970838802945.jpeg
received_1614970888802940.jpeg
received_1185676558120584.jpeg
oh i think i also topped aswell.

today all my stuff finally came. so i now has 8 cfls 3x 35w two of witch are 6500k and 5x 20w 2700k
IMG_20170302_192135.jpg

as i had to sort the cabinet out to accommodate the lights i thought i would add in 2 12v fans to pull air out( i also have a in take fan at the bottom but its near pipes so i am thinking of ducting it to the outside , as it is my tv unit and my window in right above it)
IMG_20170302_192055.jpg

any way my plant are doing just great even to temperature keeps getting to 80 degrees f i have also topped my second plant as the first is working great but i do not think it is doing well its real skimpy compared to the other ( the second is on the left) my bloom booster will be arriving next week to and i plan to start using it straight away on plant 1 then few day after on second then a few more for the third as this is how i planted them is this a good i dead or should i wait til the plants actually flowering?
IMG_20170302_192123.jpg

im also growing for the first time and i think you have a good start here, dont feed your plants any nutrients at this stage, wait a few weeks and start feeding them slowly, put your lights closer to your plants (to prevent them from growing straight towards the light, get 6700 k bulbs as soon as you can for veg and use your regular 2700ks for flowering (when you think youre ready to start.

Back
Top Bottom