How long do you flush?

Grebs

My 7th week of flowering is coming to a close and I think its time. I had some amber trichomes here and there on the sugar leaves but that was it. Tonight I checked out the buds themselves and seen a few ambers. Mind you that there wasn't many at all. And not all buds had them.
That being said I don't want to keep pushing nutes and miss out on a quality flush.
Crop king seeds has the fem white widow as a 8 week strain. If I flush for a week then I'm at 8. Personally I would like to go longer if possible to maximize my crop.
Dunno what to do. Opinions?

Folks opinions vary, but medium it is growing in affects that, also a big difference between Organic Nutes and Synthetic Nutes (or least IMHO). Most folks feel that Hydro medium needs to be flushed, soil isn't as critical and some do and some don't, I try to go just water last week or two if possible and I"m in soil. But my reasoning isn't just to flush out the potential nutrients taste but also why pour money down the drain literally, as anything you give it the last week majority of it the plant won't use as it is "dying or at the end of it's life cycle".

Ahh yes good stuff guys. I'm in soil using fox farms line. Kinda borderline right now. Some buds have no amber. Some are just starting. Only have one close up today but theres only cloudy in that one so not really helping. Heres one lady I pulled out for a few pics for enjoyment.
Ill play it day by day I guess.

20170215_184813.jpg
20170215_184518.jpg
20170215_184510.jpg
20170215_184832.jpg
20170215_184439-1.jpg
20170215_184707.jpg

The plant is focusing on making flowers and trying to make seeds, so it will also cannibal nutrients from the leaves if it needs something for the flowers, though I guess if you are using the shade leaves for something that might be a problem for some, but it will tell you that way it still needs nutrients.

I harvested all cloudy. Next day bunch of amber. Basically amber trichomes is degrading thc. Once you pick it that will speed up.
420-magazine-mobile1445751061.jpg

[Signature]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

The plant is focusing on making flowers and trying to make seeds, so it will also cannibal nutrients from the leaves if it needs something for the flowers, though I guess if you are using the shade leaves for something that might be a problem for some, but it will tell you that way it still needs nutrients.

Right on. I'm not using anything that doesn't have trichomes on it so the plant can suck the life out of them. I don't mind a lil couch lock as long as I don't fall asleep before I'm done enjoying the high. know wha I mean? Think its safe to say I'm rdy to start the flush. Would like a week worth. If there isn't enough ambers I can always go longer

Ahh yes good stuff guys. I'm in soil using fox farms line. Kinda borderline right now. Some buds have no amber. Some are just starting. Only have one close up today but theres only cloudy in that one so not really helping. Heres one lady I pulled out for a few pics for enjoyment.
Ill play it day by day I guess.

20170215_184813.jpg
20170215_184518.jpg
20170215_184510.jpg
20170215_184832.jpg
20170215_184439-1.jpg
20170215_184707.jpg
Grebs how long have you used fox farm for?

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have used fox farm for a long time and absolutely love the brand grows lush smelly fat buds all organic nutes and my last 5 6 days I flush with sledgehammer ph 6.3 my first day of flush and I keep ph 6.3 for the rest of time straight water and watch them blow up

Right on. I'm not using anything that doesn't have trichomes on it so the plant can suck the life out of them. I don't mind a lil couch lock as long as I don't fall asleep before I'm done enjoying the high. know wha I mean? Think its safe to say I'm rdy to start the flush. Would like a week worth. If there isn't enough ambers I can always go longer

Yeah personally I like the more up/all-here/functional kind of high, but being my Wifes 24/7 caregiver it is kinda mandatory, except when I want to try to sleep then I have some that kicks me in the head like a mule which I need sometimes in order to sleep thru the pain.

Fox farm is 100% organic everything down to the flush foliage spray and solubles everything that's why I like it so much

Ffof is amazing dirt you can actually grow from veg to harvest just on that dirt :) done it personally not huge buds but Sufficient enough to give me an ounce for the size of plant it was

420-magazine-mobile1700368147.jpg
purple thai from 1974 thrown into flower at 5 inches tall and she is like 1 1/2 foot right now and week 5 just gonna be one giant cola lol all fox farm

I will most definitely send you picks in like 4 5 weeks of it done or just keep you posted on it with updated pics

I flush basically 7 days day 1 of flush I use 2 tablespoons of sledgehammer at 6.3 ph and 900 -1200 ppm water temp 59°f then for the rest of the 6 days remain straight 6.3ph water

Back
Top Bottom