Autos - When to wonder why they are not in flower?

growguyphd

First auto grow, fastberry, auto, fem, in soil, 75 degrees, 18/6 t5 light 8 lamp, 4x4x7 tent. I am in day 32. just starting to get a hint of pistil formation. Behind the curve or right on track? Otherwise plants look healthy to me. I will include recent pic,(for those of you with a skilled eye). My feeling is all is well. Keep given them love, and in a week or so I will be well on the way.
I will say one really great things about auto growing, is it is a
20170215_171216.jpg
20170215_171203.jpg
lot nicer being at day 33 looking to number 70, than it is being in July waiting on November.

I grew an auto once. It didn't start to Flower until after 4 or 5 weeks. Definitely by the 5th week she started showing pistils at least. You're not doing anything wrong. They just need more time. I would also suggest a 24/0 lighting schedule for auto. They grow best under 24 hours of light.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cannabis is a C-3 plant which means it doesn't sleep. It can literally grow 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you give it constant light.

Giving the plant a dark cycle is just personal choice. Or for those trying to save a little money on electricity.

Just to but in, I have a blue dream auto I'll attach a pic but I've grown her on 12/12 from seed and for the last week at around 9 hours into lights on the plants starts to droop and increases to do so until lights off an then are back to normal the next morning and then repeats 9 hours later ! Don't Spose anyone has ideas why?
420-magazine-mobile1247072544.jpg

Haha yea bro a lot of people don't know marijuana doesn't need a dark cycle.

And for anyone who thinks 24 hours is unnatural, it isn't. In Antartica and the South Pole the sun doesn't set for 6 months straight and when it does set it doesn't rise again for another 6 months.

6 months of daylight and then 6 months of complete darkness.

Back
Top Bottom