Do my bud sites look OK?

chemo64

I hope I am on the right path. I do not know how to use a forum and I don't want to get kicked out. I have been snooping around for quite a while and I want to make 420 my home.
Example ; When I post this and come back, how will I know where to go to see if anyone responded?
Another quick thing. Is using a VPN alone good enough for security.
Thank you.

Re: Forum Rules and FAQ

You have to try pretty hard to get kicked out w/o getting a warning first. Read this as most is in there:

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Up top by the "Welcome chemo64" there is a button for "my profile" if you click on that it will take you to your profile, on the left side you can click on "Find latest started threads" which will show you the threads you started so you can view them again later.

Next to that "my profile" button there is one for "settings" click on that and on the left side under "my account" there is a "general settings" button click on that and you can change the "default thread subscription mode" where it will automatically add it to your subscribed threads or you can set it so it will email you when someone replies. Kind of a personal preference thing, I get too many emails so I don't set it for threads.

I have no opinion on VPN as I don't use one.

If you are new to Forums it will take a bit to get used to it, but you will get the hang of it pretty quick.

That was simple enough. Thank you.
As other (noobs), I have a lot of questions. 52 and clueless. Noobs? That's a different lingo for me. Thanks again.

I guess you can say that I am going to try myself at medicinal purpose smoke. I am not trying to break records or anything. Just some relief would be nice. I am in my 5th week of a "grow" and am now concerned about smell. I think I have to have that posted in certain spot in the forum. Overwhelming, because I don't know how to use this thing.(forum) I'm going in circles.

Here is a link to the grow journal area..

Grow Journals

Your call on posting information or not. If you want to start a journal, go to the active journal section and start a thread. There is a format for posting your overall setup if you'd like. This will help others if you reach out for help. I don't really follow that recipe. Don't worry too much about meeting guidelines. Just be respectful to others and protect yourself/others privacy. Odor is a concern but can be dealt with. In fact, somebody here has dealt successfully with every obstacle you'll face. Good chance you can find an incident of failure for that same obstacle here too! Lol.

Trying to insert a picture.
20170217_122115.jpg

Bud_Sites1.jpg

So this is a bud site? I'm still navigating the lingo.
This is so cool. I feel like I am living a double life.
SOOO much info here, I love it.

strain - unknown autofem mix x 5
grow type - soil
grow stage- 46 days old after popping from soil
set up - 7 gallon fabric pots
lights - LED and CFL (2- Mars 300W)(2- 150W UFO)(2- 45W & 2 -70W CFL)
6" Inline fan w/ 6" Carbon air filter reduced to 4" exhaust pipe
Small Oscillating fan
2 - 4" pipes only sucking air in from the next room
nutrients - General Hydroponics Flora Series
medium - FFOF, Coco Loco, perlite, sphagnum moss
PPM - 592
PH - 6.0
RH - 25
RT - 73
room square footage - 6L x 6W x 5H
pests - none known

7th feeding
Micro 4ml
Gro 1ml
Bloom 6ml
Super Thrive 1 drop

2 plants got too high so I tied the tops down a little.
I wish I could maneuver the forum better, oh well, with time...

51233.jpg
41529.jpg
31979.jpg
20170305_102855.jpg
20170305_102747.jpg
20170305_102731.jpg
20170305_074739.jpg
22473.jpg
16830.jpg

I let them dry out to the point they just start drooping and the pots are light. Getting the feel for that. They will be standing tall tomorrow or flat dead because I overfed.

Do my bud sites look ok for being the age they are? Sometimes I compare too much. I see fat buds every where.

They look perfect! How high above your plants are your 300s? You ar likely limited on your production from your wattage draw. That is a lot of plant in there. Still.. I wouldn't change a thing (unless you can add another led panel or 400w hps). Great job!

Right now 3 of them are 6 inches and the others about 12. No signs of bleaching. I did bend and tie the 2. At least I'm on the right path, thanks. Next set up I will have side panels. I am putting the rest of the mix outside when the weather is better just to get rid of them. Then I will research for a short strain for the room.

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice looking plants! Are you using your tap water for your plants? I get my Mars 300 down to about 6-8 inches from the tops in mid flower stage and once in awhile will get some bleaching but not much.
Good luck with the grow....read, read, read...lots of info here.

p.s. Love the slippers! Had a similar pair...ain't it great being an "old fart" ( I consider anybody in their fifties-like me-an old fart) and growing weed!!! :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom