Droopy leaves not caused by under or over watering?

beast88

Ok, first grow going pretty well but I would like it to go even better with your help. Leaves look healthy but a little droopy for my liking. Heres the info:

Grape Kush
38 days from germination
Coco perlite mix
75 degrees
60% Humidity
Lucas Formula nutes Floro Nova Bloom
Cal Mag
Mars hydro 300 LED
Unknown PH - no pen, just aquarium tests
Unknown PPM - no pen
Good air flow

I do not believe the droopy leaves are due to under/over watering since they have stayed the same for awhile now. Could this be a problem from too high/low ph. I believe i'm bringing ph down to 6.0 BEFORE adding nutes since the aqarium tests require clear water. Also looks like a slight nitrogen toxicity. Plant is super bushy and larger fan leaves and tucked down under new growth. Let me know what you guys are thinking

20170218_093815_1_.jpg

Mine did that root bound also. When transplant FIX problem if there is one.

I threw some out that wouldn't recover after I just transplanted without fixing problem.

I think sensizyme is fixing the other one.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Ok ive repotted my girls, seemed to have been a little rootbound. Now trying to figure out why im have a N toxicity. Ive been using Flora Nova Bloom (which has less N) at half strength and MagNifiCal which is 3-0-0. Theres no way I would think im giving her too much N in veg. Also im using spring water which has 300pm. Im gonna try and flush for the next few days and see if this helps. any feedback is greatly appreciated

420-magazine-mobile98804581.jpg

Well here is a pic a few days later after a repot, just spring water and some defoliation. Looks much better. Not sure how it was getting too much nitrogen but im thinking i will stop feeding calmag for a bit or all together.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I slowed down on calmag also. I saw the claw a lot when I used 3ml gallon and nova grow.

I tried nova bloom and calmag and they didn't like it at all.

I'm at 2.5ml/gal calmag from botanicare and nova grow and they are light in nitrogen if anything.

I cleaned my coco out recently and there was tons of shit in it.

I had to run a lot more than expected through 5 gal pots to get run off down to what I was putting in.

Well i believe i have found out that bloom LOWERS ph so i believe my 6.0ph before i add the nutes is my problem. Just started ph my water to 7 now, hoping the bloom brings it down to 6. Ill post in a few days to show results. Ph meter in the mail

Pretty much all nutrients are acidic and will lower ph. You do really need a good ph tester. If the ph is out of range many nutrients can get locked out, while N is still available- and you'll get that droopy, curly leaf effect from N toxicity. I've had it happen quite a few times.
Be careful about lowering the calmag too much in coco. Yes it does contain N - juts check the NPK numbers on the calmag bottle and factor it when you feed. I use my calmag/water base as the only nute for the first few weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1422221105.jpg

Well plant seems to be happier. I have been adjusting my ph to around 7 BEFORE adding nutes, which is around 2 drops of ph down. I still feel like growth is slow and leaves are smaller then normal. I have stopped all calmag. The spring water im using has 76ppm cal and 28 ppm mg. Still looking for any advice. Going to be switching to flower in a couple weeks hopefully.
Thanks guys

Here the update fellas
My ppm/ph meter came in and the numbers were shocking...
My ppm runoff was 5000+ and my ph was around 4.5.
My main problem was too many nutes for the little amount of water i was using because the pot im using is too small.
After a flush to 1300ppm and 6.0ph i think this girl will come back from the dead.
I would not think this weed would be doing as good as it is. Pics in a few days

420-magazine-mobile1080430847.jpg

What a difference after a flush. Still dialing in ppm and ph. The clones i have taken off the plant weeks ago still look healthy but only one has roots. They are growing extremly slow. A few more clones will be takeb if i cant get thise to root
Any suggestions? Clones are green and look healthy but no roots yet

I was puttting 15 drops of ph down in about 12oz of water. I would guess that ph would be somewhere around 2-4.

Now you got everything just keep going with right ph and ppm. Let her get better and then grab ur clones

Glad to hear run off testing helped.

Back
Top Bottom