Need help diagnosing leaf problem

PacificPeach

Hello,

I need a little help with a problem that has come up.

I'm on my 2nd grow with 4 autoflowers in soil. It's about 75% pro mix and 25% compost. I have a 300w LED about 24 inches from the tops. The seedlings are between 2-3 weeks old. I did have to transplant them 7 days ago which may have shocked them. All of the plants are doing well. I topped all of them and have started light lst. I gave them a 1/3 strength feeding of Big Bloom & Grow Big 6 days ago. They are still pretty moist. I checked the PH from the run-off and it was within the right range. The humidity is about 47% and the temperature is 72F. I have a heating pad under the pots because the tent is sitting on a cold basement floor and it's about 50F in the basement. I put the lights on 24/0 two days ago because I thought it might help the plants recover from the stress of transplanting.

Yesterday I found this bright yellow streak on the middle part of one of the leaves coming from a newly topped node. This is an Afghan Kush Auto. I watered it with plain water yesterday in case it was due to overfertilizing.
None of the other 3 plants are showing this yet. Any ideas?

Thanks so much,
Peaches

IMG_136839.JPG

IMG_136237.JPG

Im a newbie but looks like possible light burn. Also some leaves can stress from temperature changes and being splashed. Ive experienced all three during my first grow.

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

That's one sad looking plant. But your problem could be many things or nothing. Sometimes plants just grow really weird sometimes. Especially autos are susceptible to just about any issue. The last auto I grew suffered from nitrogen toxicity. Which has never happened to me before.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello,

I need a little help with a problem that has come up.

I'm on my 2nd grow with 4 autoflowers in soil. It's about 75% pro mix and 25% compost. I have a 300w LED about 24 inches from the tops. The seedlings are between 2-3 weeks old. I did have to transplant them 7 days ago which may have shocked them. All of the plants are doing well. I topped all of them and have started light lst. I gave them a 1/3 strength feeding of Big Bloom & Grow Big 6 days ago. They are still pretty moist. I checked the PH from the run-off and it was within the right range. The humidity is about 47% and the temperature is 72F. I have a heating pad under the pots because the tent is sitting on a cold basement floor and it's about 50F in the basement. I put the lights on 24/0 two days ago because I thought it might help the plants recover from the stress of transplanting.

Yesterday I found this bright yellow streak on the middle part of one of the leaves coming from a newly topped node. This is an Afghan Kush Auto. I watered it with plain water yesterday in case it was due to overfertilizing.
None of the other 3 plants are showing this yet. Any ideas?

Thanks so much,
Peaches

IMG_136839.JPG

IMG_136237.JPG
you got something very wrong. You leaves are turning purple ??

you got something very wrong. You leaves are turning purple ??

No, they aren't purple - they are just under the LED light. I should have taken it out of the tent to take the picture.

Actually, the plant looks very healthy otherwise. I don't know but it may have been a little light burn to the tender new cola top there that is pushing through. The yellow color is not anywhere else on the plant.

Back
Top Bottom