Can you help - Is this ready to take down?

saintmedikush

420-magazine-mobile1723666774.jpg

Casey jones auto

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Can u help is this ready to take down

I'd say a week, maybe two weeks to go. Depends though, some plants keep chucking out more and more growth so you want to wait for her to show signs she's ending her life - most of the fan leaves turning yellow, not taking up as much water anymore, buds looking fat and swollen.

A lot of people jump straight into the trichs from the first sign of sugar on the leaves but I've seen too many plants cut early from focussing on that alone without paying attention to what the rest of the plant is doing. Personally I don't start checking them with a scope until at least 75% of pistils are brown and they look like they're slowing down.

Trichromes can come in waves - I've seen ambers in week 5 of a 9 week strain before now :O but by the end she was mostly cloudy because a final wave of trichs (and almost all the yield) appeared in the last two weeks.

Be patient, give it a week and if she looks done, give it a week more . old advice but its true.

Sent from my FP1U using 420 Magazine Mobile App

JockBudman
I did not saw an advice like yours throw a lot and a lot of readings
Such an awesome and detailed one
All the respect man

Sent from my SM-N9200 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Jock thanks for the help my last one didnot do this its been a pain in the arse but there is still new bud comeing thro could i put a pic up next week and let me no what u think thanks

Thanks dude, happy to help :) she looks amazing by the way, you've done a great job with her

Sent from my FP1U using 420 Magazine Mobile App

JockBudman I like your ways :) haven't hard that saying in a while if she looks done give her another week

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She was a pain she didna want to flower at the rest had was not in till about 2 weeker after the rest it decided to do something thanks again for the help

Mind you I threw those plants in at 5 inches tall and only 11 days in 3 gallon pot

Very nice she looks great good job on her my two purple thai pics I sent I did nothing to them clipped them rooted them flowered them

The picture above was a cutting from an other auto plant will update pictures next week on how they look plz keep me up dated on your wee ladys

Lol will do they are just about done :) got the last big weeks ahead the pusher weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom