Are my buds ready please let me know

daddycool420

Hi everyone . So this is my first out door grow in a very long time can some one please tell me if my buds are ready for harvest. It is an unknown bag seed. The reason I ask is white pistols keep popping up and the tips seem to not be fattening up like they should. Here are some pics.
IMG20170222174032.jpg
IMG20170222174023.jpg
IMG20170222173956.jpg
IMG20170222173950.jpg

Thank you...

Yes I have been meaning to invest in a magnifying glass to check just havntt been able to get around to it due to work
So thought I would see if I can get some fellow growers advice :) thanks for your reply

How long has she been in flower for? Looks like she is about to start fattening up.

You can cut back on nutes, nitrogen at least at this stage, but don't starve her out yet. Is she in the ground or in a pot?

The buds are not really ready until they start getting too heavy for the stems to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like they began yellowing already indicating that you have already began flushing in a sense or fed too little looks good though can you post some close ups and do you have a loop what color are hairs

DR.GROWGREEN

Looks like they began yellowing already indicating that you have already began flushing in a sense or fed too little looks good though can you post some close ups and do you have a loop what color are hairs

DR.GROWGREEN
Hi thank you for the reply. I haven't fed any nutes for about a week now should I give them a feed? Or let them flush there are alot of Brown hairs but not to sure on the colour of the trics I need to get a magnifying glass. I would love to let them continue to grow and feed nutes

How long has she been in flower for? Looks like she is about to start fattening up.

You can cut back on nutes, nitrogen at least at this stage, but don't starve her out yet. Is she in the ground or in a pot?

The buds are not really ready until they start getting too heavy for the stems to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi thank you for the reply she is on a pot I am also worries she might be root bound as the pot is less than 5 gallons and maybe that is why she isn't fattening up properly?? I haven't fed nutes for about a week maby I'll continue to feed I have been giving her general hydroponic flora trio just above half strength usually around 6.30 ph..

How long have they been flowering? They look sativa dominant so I'd say a 9-12 week flower cycle. Start flush at 8/9 week check trichs till your happy to chop

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Hi mate cheers for the reply
I think they have been in flower for around 8 week... But then in saying that they produced pistils 4 weeks into veg so I am completely confused on how long they have been in flower for

Some of your hairs appearing burnt, or turning brown might be an indication of the beginning of an Iron def. Double check your soil ph before jumping onto an Iron def. And in soil I usually keep my ph in the 6.3-6.5 range. More or less, you'd have an indication of what may be iron def. Just my .02 cents.

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

Some of your hairs appearing burnt, or turning brown might be an indication of the beginning of an Iron def. Double check your soil ph before jumping onto an Iron def. And in soil I usually keep my ph in the 6.3-6.5 range. More or less, you'd have an indication of what may be iron def. Just my .02 cents.

Hi mate thank you for your 2cents if this was a iron deficiency how would I fix that I am currently using general hydroponic flora trio at just above half recommended strength

Hi mate thank you for your 2cents if this was a iron deficiency how would I fix that I am currently using general hydroponic flora trio at just above half recommended strength
If you're at the end or close to the end of flower, I'd just see what it turns out. When you cut it down, check to see if it's got a fresh cut grass or hay smell. The hairs turning brown may be an indication you're near the end. The smells will tell you if you flushed right, or may have had a def.

How's it turning out?

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

Hey mate defiantly glad I left her in the pot buds have fattened up alot and have gotten more dence . I am going to give her one more week of flush than its harvest time :) I will post some pics today..
Peace

Hey mate defiantly glad I left her in the pot buds have fattened up alot and have gotten more dence . I am going to give her one more week of flush than its harvest time :) I will post some pics today..
Peace
Awesome that's great to hear.

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom