Going out of town

kelbybricker

Hey all, quick question.

I'm going out of town on buisness, and I have no one reliable enough to check on my plants. I was wondering if I can leave my seedlings on 24/7 for these three days
They have been on 18/6 from birth
Will this mess with male/female ratios? Or not because they are just seedlings
Here's a few pics
420-magazine-mobile1022609250.jpg
420-magazine-mobile672278471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They should be fine if you can't get a timer. Many folks run 24/0 or 18/6 or all kinds of different things in Veg and I would think 3 days won't matter all that much. Some folks think roots only grow during dark period, but I have done it both ways and haven't noticed any difference, but I'm new at this and not a lot to base it on.

They should be fine if you can't get a timer. Many folks run 24/0 or 18/6 or all kinds of different things in Veg and I would think 3 days won't matter all that much. Some folks think roots only grow during dark period, but I have done it both ways and haven't noticed any difference, but I'm new at this and not a lot to base it on.

Alright. I heard that the light schedule in veg is important, but not nearly as important as to when they get into flower. Thanks for clearing this up

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My first grow I had to do same thing exempt I kept mine in the windows using the sun's light then moved em under straight 24 hrs of light when they where bigger than that and they ended up fine.

Sent from my SM-G800F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom