Some advice please

SAgrow

Ok so veg im using coco and perlite mix room tep 23C Rh 65% plants now almost 3 weeks from seed and in 1L bag.
Was watering wen bags where dry, but have moved to a twice a day feed (starting today) this morning 4 of the 14 have drooping leafs.
Anny sugestions ?
420-magazine-mobile675766449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile42718462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile649978364.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360H using 420 Magazine Mobile App

At the moment 1 400W MH running with the option to bring another 3 online when needed.

See now this is the thing one says water every day with coco the other says dont water everyday. So much of confusion

The ones drooping where the dryest of all thus morning

I haven't grown in coco but I plan to in a few weeks so I've done a little reading. Maybe it's because your roots aren't properly established so they can't handle all the water yet? I'm not positive just my thoughts.. if the rest are fine then maybe those 4 are just drinking slower

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im gonna go with PH a little too high and maybe a little too strong on nutes. <br />
<br />
As far as watering see below of @LEDRF 's videos. He holds the record of highest yielding auto, and he only grows in coco.<br />
youtube video

I'd water once a day and add another lamp or a 600

Now if they're getting light before its days done maybe it's best two times
I dunno

Last
Coir run even big trees in bloom once a day seemed good

I'm in croutons (rw) and water all the time lol
Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im basing my watering on the info from this clip

Im gonna go with PH a little too high and maybe a little too strong on nutes. <br />
<br />
As far as watering see below of @LEDRF 's videos. He holds the record of highest yielding auto, and he only grows in coco.<br />
youtube video

Oh yeah I watched it a little while back, he's the perfect sun guy , Neil I think. Looking forward to coco

It's still relative to your grow, your plants might take quicker or longer to dry so you need to dial the technique into your grow and conditions. Maybe ph but I don't see any nutrient burn on the tips, maybe under watered if you said they were the dry ones?

Wartring @ 5.8 run off 6.7

Did you rinse your coco properly? Your grow medium has a high ph then

I think i did but maby next time a little longer. Thanks will keepn hat i mind

I think in coco between 5.5-6.5, I think you should maybe flush your plants till the run off is in that range around 5.8. Seek another opinion first, that's just my guess but yeah I've never grown in coco before don't want to kill your plants

Im still looking for answers regarding PH run off please, growing in coco

Sent from my SM-G360H using 420

Back
Top Bottom