Need to know if this is possible

Darth weeder

Im thinking about starting my first grow.... But the problem is I live in the middle of Africa and nutes are not available to me like everone else around the world...... Our mailing system is crappy and the local courier do not allowed any liquid to be flow in..... So i dont want to waste money for it to be only taken away..... So i have been looking around and found several diffrent options...... I would like to knw if I can use them and how I can go about it......... The pictures are below..... I also have a digital Ph pen, led light, soil, and several autoflowering seeds..... Any help and guideance will be greatly appreciated
420-magazine-mobile7939547.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1027264449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile560623520.jpg

I have read that time release isn't good but this is what I have found so far and a few other nutes that I dint take pics off
Any help will be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey buddy, I can't really pass comment on your soil - but regarding nutes, you can get them in powered form, not ideal but that would mean it complies with your courier. Alternatively, if you can get hold of any tomato growing nutrients they are not a million miles away from what you need.

I wouldn't worry so much about nutes if grow in soil.

The soil you have is more suited to flowering stage due to high PK, but Nitrogon level should be sufficient for vegetation stage. But I would try searching for soil section to ask question from someone who is more knowledgeable than me - they will probably advice you to grow organically if you don't have access to nutes.

Hey buddy, I can't really pass comment on your soil - but regarding nutes, you can get them in powered form, not ideal but that would mean it complies with your courier. Alternatively, if you can get hold of any tomato growing nutrients they are not a million miles away from what you need.

I wouldn't worry so much about nutes if grow in soil.

The soil you have is more suited to flowering stage due to high PK, but Nitrogon level should be sufficient for vegetation stage. But I would try searching for soil section to ask question from someone who is more knowledgeable than me - they will probably advice you to grow organically if you don't have access to nutes.
Thanks soo much for the reply I did abit of research on the powder nutirients I found some from fox farm and I will order it from then thanks for the help

No problem - glad to help. You don't need to worry to much about nutes when growing in soil for most of the vegetation stage, there should be enough in the soil already.

You will probably need some Magnesium Sulphate aka Epsom Salts. Just teaspoon per litre of water. You can get in most pharmacies and super markets in Europe - should be fine in Africa.

What kind of set up are you going for? Tent? What LED are you using? Just interested ...

No problem - glad to help. You don't need to worry to much about nutes when growing in soil for most of the vegetation stage, there should be enough in the soil already.

You will probably need some Magnesium Sulphate aka Epsom Salts. Just teaspoon per litre of water. You can get in most pharmacies and super markets in Europe - should be fine in Africa.

What kind of set up are you going for? Tent? What LED are you using? Just interested ...
Hey tokeninja it feels good to be talking to somebody on here......
For the light im using VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series PAR450 450W LED Grow Light
The seeds I ordered are from attitude which are auto they are
* Barneys Farm Seeds Auto Pineapple Express
*Dutch Passion Seeds Think Different AUTOFLOWERING
* Buddha Seeds Magnum Autoflowering
* Dutch Passion Seeds AUTO White Widow
*Dinafem Seeds Blue Amnesia XXL AUTO
*Dinafem Seeds Sour Diesel AUTO
*FastBuds Seeds Girl Scout Cookies AUTO
*Nirvana Seeds Lemon OG Haze AUTO
And I also got a bunch of freebies with it
From what research I did they said these Strains would not be that difficult to grow but im new and still learning

As for the grow tent I have an empty room that is about 7 by 5 meters so I was thinking I would pitch a camping tent which sleeps about 4 people to stop the smell in but the room is quite sealed so its juss a precaution I might take..... I have completely tinted the window and put black out curtains in the room...... The room is very cool stays between 23 to 28 degrees celcius depending on the weather outside and I have a blowing heater that can warm up the room if it gets to cold..... The room is isolated from the part of the house

I got my self 4 pots which are around 4 gallons a Ph tester from amazon and a light timer the reson I havent started yet is because of the nutes because I been reading journals and you see all these problems ppl facing and they trying to diagnose the problem...... So i been stressing if that happens to me im screwed because im in the middle of no where and my time and effort will be wasted

So any advice you give me will be greatly appreciated and I will do some research on the epsom salts now and will go look for them tomorrow
What do you think about worm castings should I add them and how and how much they are available to me......

If im missing something that will help me grow beter plz mention it. How many plants do you think I can grow under the 450 led at once I was thinking maybe three.

Back
Top Bottom