Where to get seeds using credit cards?

devils letuce

I'm just curious. I see a lot of seed banks i have used in the past no longer accept credit cards . I for one am not sending over $100 cash in an envelope over seas with the hope i will get something in return
I always used herbies but they started sending little white seeds that struggle to germinate if any .

Im looking at marijuana seeds.nl but im not sure about them . i thought they sponsored this site last year but i can't seem to find them on here now.

I could be wrong ..

SUGGESTIONS??????

where to get seeds using US credit cards anymore

I had good luck with Nirvana, took credit card, shipment arrived in about 14 days and have had only one seed out of the 30 I order not pop. Not a ton of strains but ok so far with Ice and White Rhino

Hydro Bear... The dude abides

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1635578219.jpg

This makes me see how spoiled i used to be when seed banks seemed to be everywhere. A lot of these new sites i look at they dont have pick n mix , big varieties and other cool perks .

I used herbies but they stopped accepting cc so I checked around and started using GYO...a 420 sponsor. Used twice so far with no problems. Ordering again soon. Good stealth shipping, pretty good selection with ability to by single seeds. Only knock I have is that the freebies aren't as good as some others.

royal queen seeds, brilliant site! there flowering time is on point as well give or take a week, also when you order from them you get free seeds ect, never had a seed not germinate from them

I took a chance and went with gyo seeds . I love the site it was the best i have seen with info and accessibility. The variety was crazy it had almost everything i looked for. The prices seemed better than herbies and other sites i checked . I spent $117 including insured delivery. That got me 10 seeds i wanted and 4 auto freebies . I went with all autos this grow since they have came so far in yield and genetics . Autos are so easy to grow a kid could pull them off. BUT none of that matters if the seeds are junk or don't show up.

Girl Scout Cookies Auto 1 $10.03
00 Kush Auto 1 $5.24
Berry Bomb Auto 1 $8.88
Blue Cheese Auto 1 $6.94
Blue Dream Auto 1 $10.99
C4 Auto 1 $10.03
Chemdogging Auto 1 $10.59
Dark Devil Auto 1 $10.15
Diesel Auto 1 $7.56
Gorilla Glue Auto 1 $10.03
Incredible Bulk Auto 1 $9.81
Electric Fruit Auto 1 $0.00
NL Mazar Autoflowering 1 $0.00
Top Cat Auto 1 $0.00
Critical Caramel Autoflowering 1 $0.00

Re: where to get seeds using US credit cards anymore

I had good luck with Nirvana, took credit card, shipment arrived in about 14 days and have had only one seed out of the 30 I order not pop. Not a ton of strains but ok so far with Ice and White Rhino

Hydro Bear... The dude abides

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1635578219.jpg

I just ordered from Nirvana a week ago and they wouldn't accept credit cards. Prices were good but I had to make a wire transfer which my bank charged me $50 for, so the final cost ended up being about what I've been seeing from other seed banks.

update. Order was placed 3 days ago money was taken off of my cc the same day . still no contact from GYO seeds . seeing as it's 2 days from the weekend it looks like it takes them a week or more to process the order at their facility ..In my experiences with herbies they shipped in about 2-3 days . I sent them an email so we will see how their communication is .

Just because they are 420 sponsors does not mean they will not fuck you as older members have seen on this site before .

Is there a reason why several seed banks aren't accepting cc? Makes no sense to me.
Wiring money? Forget it. Be wary of any "so called business" that accept only that. I would look elsewhere!
A professional and true business should accept cc in my own opinion. If they don't, continue looking. You could always send a check which is accepted almost with all professional business.
Free seeds!!! That would be great business practice!
Just so you know, I'm an *extreme newbie* and learning as I go along.

I just ordered from Nirvana a week ago and they wouldn't accept credit cards. Prices were good but I had to make a wire transfer which my bank charged me $50 for, so the final cost ended up being about what I've been seeing from other seed banks.

Bubbi
The person who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the person who does not ask is a fool for life. ~Confucius

I have allways had excellent service from nirvana. allways have great hatch rates, too. the latest, is all five aurora indica fems, are now in one gallon pots. four are short. one is tall. I just sprouted one fem black berry, that I have had for over a year. I just water in a cup of soiless, then, place my seed 1/2" down in it. super success.

Is there a reason why several seed banks aren't accepting cc? Makes no sense to me.
Wiring money? Forget it. Be wary of any "so called business" that accept only that. I would look elsewhere!
A professional and true business should accept cc in my own opinion.

Not a choice they make it is the CC companies. Because it is a "gray area" or just flat out illegal in some Countries causes problems if/when the CC companies find out product being sold. Just my opinion but likely from stupid people messing it up for everyone else, filing a dispute with CC company because their seeds didn't sprout, or show up, etc...

Seedsman are really good and trusted, also used Attitude seed bank, also no issues good replys to questions etc.

Both sites have good freebees, seedsman throw in some of its own branded merch usualy with orders i think, magnets etc. Their own branded seeds seem decent too.

I was going to try Nirvana site directly at some stage, they have weekly sales and 10 free random unknown seeds with any order, def trying them at some point.

Gyo gives the basic BS response . "this is our peak time so it will take 3-4 MORE days to ship from us " It has already been 3 days now SO it will be next week before they ship..

In response to the cc issue I know that the banks quit issuing them they money they claimed owed . Also said they don't recognize the marijuana industry as legit . Gyo has a central bank located in china that they claim to use. I refuse to pay my bank 75 dollars to do an ELECTRONIC wire transfer or send cash in an envelope . If u send a money order it has to be a national money order .

Back
Top Bottom