How long till chop? Crop King's Haze Extreme

Kip22

This has been one tough plant and put up with all my abuse and still looks like it's gonna yield a decent amount. I don't have a 40X magnifier to check trichs. Its 8.5 weeks of flower. Per CK its 8-10 weeks so I'm thinking pretty quick. I switched to just water a few days ago and the leaves are starting to look sad like its close to done.

Thanks!
IMG_20170305_225327.jpg
IMG_20170305_225321.jpg

Wow 84 views and nobody has an opinion? Per above I don't have a 40X magnifier so I have to go by time and red hairs. I'm about 75% red hairs now on a CK Haze extreme 8.5 weeks into flower. I'm thinking about 1 more week from the looks of it but I'd like other opinions? Plus I like sharing what I've grown :)

You can go at least a week. I say when you aren't sure, wait. Then wait some more. You may have another 2 weeks to hit perfection. Then of course a week to dry then weeks to cure! Ahhhhh!!!! Why not take a little nug and test her out!

Sent from mikeytv

Old rule of thumb is that if you think it is ready wait a week. So your right on track. More weed has been harvested on the 75% rule then ever been harvested with the use of a magnifier.
I have 2 Medi Kush from Spliff seeds that have been at 60% for 2 weeks. The buds just keep getting bigger and bigger.The other 3 have been done for a couple weeks. Medi has Hindu Kush genetics and my 3 Hindu are far from ready. Funny that Jack the Ripper, G-13 Haze and Cantaloupe Haze will all finish before must pure indica.

Wow 84 views and nobody has an opinion? Per above I don't have a 40X magnifier so I have to go by time and red hairs. I'm about 75% red hairs now on a CK Haze extreme 8.5 weeks into flower. I'm thinking about 1 more week from the looks of it but I'd like other opinions? Plus I like sharing what I've grown :)
chop
it
down

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think you didn't get replies because it's pretty obvious, chop it down yes :)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

LOL thanks guys.

I'm gonna wait a week at least to flush with water and yes I took a nug yesterday so I'll see how that works out too.

How'd you get it to flower??? I had mine for 12 weeks and theres no signs of any gender, or a flowering stage. Im trying LST 12/12 but the tips are starting to turn black

Back
Top Bottom