How long do you think?

Soilwork

How much longer you think its got to go? Thinking one more feed then just water...
420-magazine-mobile1898470524.jpg
420-magazine-mobile49698964.jpg

Or maybe a few more feeds??

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would keep feeding for at least 2 weeks minimum. It's hard to tell since its a closeup, but the white pistils on your plant look still young and buds may have not stacked up yet.
The 40x scope will help in the end, I think you may be halfway there in flowering. Keep on feeding man! :morenutes::surf::surf:

Thanks lads appreciate it. Keep feeding for a few more weeks then ill flush it :) starting to see darker mornings here

Would it be okay to chop a small nug of, dry it and smoke?

Soil take some shots farther away it would be easier to determine how far from finish it is. also from the look of your pistols I'd say you still got at least 2 more weeks of feeding and possibly more.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Omg your thread got hijacked. Your plant looks like it still has a few more weeks. How far into flower are you? My girls are 6 weeks in and look similar to yours. Im growing unknown 3 year old bag seed. No clue what strain. Id say 2-3 more weeks. They're looking great. I wouldn't attempt to smoke yet. You'll disappoint yourself. Patience is a virtue! Happy growing.

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Long long way to go.. Sativa strains can take 100 days or longer (flowering). So in southern hemisphere.. these have months to go. Say a "sometime in May" harvest looks like.

Cage that plant up before the wind blows it over....

Eh. Was asking about mine lol

Were still here for ya. :thumb: With more pictures more members can weigh in on how long it may be. I'd say most people will say let the plant speak to you. Once you see a certain percent of trichomes turn amber and cloudy you can flush to get the effect you desire. Keep on growing. Were looking forward to seeing your outcome. :goodjob:

Yo Waterflutes. Start a journal. You can't be causing congestion in someone else's journal. It gets confusing with people trying to jump in to get info on their plants. Throw some words of encouragement Soilworks way. We all want info, but you can't just jack a thread for it. Please be respectful of the other members. :thanks:

Were still here for ya. :thumb: With more pictures more members can weigh in on how long it may be. I'd say most people will say let the plant speak to you. Once you see a certain percent of trichomes turn amber and cloudy you can flush to get the effect you desire. Keep on growing. Were looking forward to seeing your outcome. :goodjob:

Yo Waterflutes. Start a journal. You can't be causing congestion in someone else's journal. It gets confusing with people trying to jump in to get info on their plants. Throw some words of encouragement Soilworks way. We all want info, but you can't just jack a thread for it. Please be respectful of the other members. :thanks:
Complete respect mate!! And soil work ya plant is looking really good!! no hard feelings on the jacked thread mate. Im new to forums and I wouldn't even know how to Start or post a journal for advice.
I didn't intentionally mean to cause any problems with anyone ... Take care

Back
Top Bottom