Fox Farms

BossPlant

Quick question my fellow growers, will I have to use the whole entire line up for the feeding schedule of fox farms or will it be alright just to use the 3 main nutrients? I will be using the fox farm ocean forest or coco coir still undecided yet but right now I am weighin in with the fox farm ocean forest. let me know what yall think.

Quick question my fellow growers, will I have to use the whole entire line up for the feeding schedule of fox farms or will it be alright just to use the 3 main nutrients? I will be using the fox farm ocean forest or coco coir still undecided yet but right now I am weighin in with the fox farm ocean forest. let me know what yall think.
I use the Fox Farm ocean forest soil with the fox farm liquid Trio with great success. I added Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching later in my grow. Those are powders and you also want to use them at quarter strength. I purchased the little 6 ounce containers as the s*** last forever. You can use the liquid alone but remember that they do run hot. You only want to use it all at quarter strength. Follow the green section of the feeding chart for the Trio. If you are using Fox Farm ocean forest soil refrain from using any nutes for the first few weeks. You're going to also want to add some Cal Mag and watch your pH levels
420-magazine-mobile1672395433.jpg
420-magazine-mobile654450733.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Beautiful plant, something about that flower just drives me nuts lol, I have seen endless amounts of videos on just watching growers do their thang. I have done several grows in the past but back then I was less knowledgeable as I am today on the flower. Thinking back about it I do recognize a lot of mistakes I did back then now I feel extremely confident about this coming up grow its been so long that I have even attempted to grow again so I am feeling pretty stoked about this grow. Thank you for sharing your grow experience with me, so I have set my mind already I am going to be doing all fox farms this time around see how my grow goes, by any chance do you have a youtube channel I can follow?

Beautiful plant, something about that flower just drives me nuts lol, I have seen endless amounts of videos on just watching growers do their thang. I have done several grows in the past but back then I was less knowledgeable as I am today on the flower. Thinking back about it I do recognize a lot of mistakes I did back then now I feel extremely confident about this coming up grow its been so long that I have even attempted to grow again so I am feeling pretty stoked about this grow. Thank you for sharing your grow experience with me, so I have set my mind already I am going to be doing all fox farms this time around see how my grow goes, by any chance do you have a youtube channel I can follow?
Thank you. This is my FIRST GROW EVER. I guess proof of how well FF works ;). I dont have a youtube but you can follow my threads here.
Second Grow! LST - Let's Start Training
Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

well ill be starting my grow within the next couple of weeks I should be getting my light in tomorrow, went couple days back to my local hydro store but they had ran out of fox farm ocean forest but was told that they were getting some in today so I think ill go tomorrow to see if they got any I will also be starting a youtube channel on it as well

well ill be starting my grow within the next couple of weeks I should be getting my light in tomorrow, went couple days back to my local hydro store but they had ran out of fox farm ocean forest but was told that they were getting some in today so I think ill go tomorrow to see if they got any I will also be starting a youtube channel on it as well
Ill take a seat and follow. Make sure to start a Grow Journal here.

oh I will Ill see how many followers I can aquire thru out my seasons as I go along I hope I can get a good audience going and thank u for ur input means a lot have a safe one

Back
Top Bottom