Please help weird leaf twisting

Hello Fellow Growers,

I am having a little issue with a couple of my little girls. The leaves seem to be turning in and bending. Plant looks rather healthy. One of the plant as seen in the picture seems to be a bit droopy.

What Strain is it? 3 x zombie kush by ripper seeds fem
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica dominant
How Many? 6 total 3 zombie kush and 3 sensei star by paradise seeds
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 3 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? N/a yet
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? N/a yet
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Rockwool
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Rockwool going to rdwc
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 4 foot 8 bulb t5
Is it Air Cooled? Nope
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 25 - 27
RH of Room/Cabinet? Unfortunately i am having some issues keeing the humidity up. I have a humidifier running 24/7 but my 6 inch fan/filter is taking it out too fast i think on the average i am sitting between 35 and 50 percent
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8
Any Pests? Nope
How Often are you Watering? Rockwool always wet
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? 300ppm remo grow, micro, velo, and calmag also a little bud candy and the voodoo juice
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4

1gpqbc.jpg

I couldn't see the pics but you may be overwatering if your rockwool is 'always wet'. It depends how big the plants are. RW can definitely be overwatered when they're small.

You can see a slight twist if the humidity during veg is on the lower side, this happened to me during my current grow. I think your plants look healthy with that said I only grow in soil so maybe someone familiar with dwc is able to see something I am not.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry guys wasnt too sure how to add a pic. This is my first time with rockwool. Ive been reading alot and from what I have read so far everyone has been saying it is pretty hard to over water RW so i have been keeping them rather moist. I will let them dry out a bit.

I have been PHing any water that goes in there from seed until now at 5.8 exactly. I also pre soaked the cubes over night to 5.5 to try and aid with the PH swings.

Im not saying what i did was right i just want to give all the info i have.

Also if someone can explain how to properly post a pic as this is my first post i would like to show you guys the progression uploading each pic to the web is a pain in the butt haha.

Thanks for the quick replies I really appreciate the input. I am planning on moving 4 of these into my RDWC system tonight where i will have better control of what exactly they are getting at all times.

I have seen leafe twisitng from a K deficiency but this doesnt look too much like what ive seen and read does look morw like a PH or RH issue im leaning towarda RH as i have been havong troubles keeping her steady as mentioned above.

Do you guys think it could be from the fan? It is in that corner of the tent but i have it blowing at the T5 fixture above the tops. I see the plants just barely wiggling once in awhile.

Last night i pointed the fan up a little further to see if maybe that would help but it seems to have got worse substantially over night.

**I just want to note the roots on these have not slowed down one bit. Rediculous fuzzy root growth from all plants. The Sensei Star in the back is just loving life meanwhile these Zombie Kush plants really look all twisted like a Zombie haha

I have added the pictures properly now if you could please take a look :( They got worse this morning as you can see and i am worried i am going to loose them. Tonight i will flush with straight ph's ro water to try and flush out any PH imbalance i may have but as you can see the sensei star girls are just loving life. Same exact water and process for both.

Do you guys think it could be from the fan? It is in that corner of the tent but i have it blowing at the T5 fixture above the tops. I see the plants just barely wiggling once in awhile.

Last night i pointed the fan up a little further to see if maybe that would help but it seems to have got worse substantially over night.

**I just want to note the roots on these have not slowed down one bit. Rediculous fuzzy root growth from all plants. The Sensei Star in the back is just loving life meanwhile these Zombie Kush plants really look all twisted like a Zombie haha

Do you have anything pulling the air out during lights out?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a 6 inch carbon filter/fan running 24/7 that is the main reason why i am having the humidity issues. The fan keeps pulling the humidity out too faster then the humidifier makes it. I have the controller turned all the way down. I tried using a timer to run the fans on for an hour and then off for 30 mins on a cycle but the problem i found was the humidity and temps would spike way too much when i did this. Need a consistent cycle to keep things going.

Any recommendations to keep humidity up and running the fans 24/7. My cool mist humidifier is running 24/7 and keeping it around 35-50 percent always.

I have a 6 inch carbon filter/fan running 24/7 that is the main reason why i am having the humidity issues. The fan keeps pulling the humidity out too faster then the humidifier makes it. I have the controller turned all the way down. I tried using a timer to run the fans on for an hour and then off for 30 mins on a cycle but the problem i found was the humidity and temps would spike way too much when i did this. Need a consistent cycle to keep things going.

Any recommendations to keep humidity up and running the fans 24/7. My cool mist humidifier is running 24/7 and keeping it around 35-50 percent always.

Back
Top Bottom