When will it stretch up?

Gibby55

420 Member
420-magazine-mobile1972162353.jpg

It seems to be sending out new leaves right on top of each other, first grow 2 weeks old tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Maybe pull it back to 24 to 30 in maybe it will force it to stretch. Im not sure but if i was in the situation thats what i would do. But im a newbie so that might not be the right answer lol.. hopfully some veterans have something for ya. The plant looks good though i wouldnt worry too much

Very hard to say, my friend.
From what I can see, this is Indica. They tend to stretch less, and they are bushy in general.
The lack of stretch, as far as I know, is not necessarily a bad thing. And the reasons for it varies a lot.
Genetics. Was it a bag of seeds? Do you know what strain it is?

Also, Seeds that are not from a seed bank, and seeds that were not stored in an optimal environment, tend to have weird growth. Obviously not always, but I've seen enough people here posting seedlings with weird growth patterns.

GreenProto's Blue Dream First Grow Journal - 2016

Very hard to say, my friend.
From what I can see, this is Indica. They tend to stretch less, and they are bushy in general.
The lack of stretch, as far as I know, is not necessarily a bad thing. And the reasons for it varies a lot.
Genetics. Was it a bag of seeds? Do you know what strain it is?

Also, Seeds that are not from a seed bank, and seeds that were not stored in an optimal environment, tend to have weird growth. Obviously not always, but I've seen enough people here posting seedlings with weird growth patterns.

its new York sour diesel which is a 60/40 sativa i
believe. I might he jumping to conclusions lol, thanks for getting back to me I will wait a
few weeks and see where it goes.

its new York sour diesel which is a 60/40 sativa i
believe. I might he jumping to conclusions lol, thanks for getting back to me I will wait a
few weeks and see where it goes.

I assumed Indica because of the width of the leaves. And although its sativa dominant, it can still exibit Indica phenotype characteristics.
I wish you luck, I think you're gonna be fine.

Give it time, some girls are slower then others. It's hard to tell with just 1 as two seeds from the same parent can grow completely different. Giving it at least 6 ours of darkness helps the stretch a little.

Back
Top Bottom