Help what is wrong with this little guy

xcalibur25

Came down today and he looked like this.
420-magazine-mobile271398594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am using pro mix. It is her second feeding of AN phed to 6.2. I was thinking magnesium. But the leave looked burnt so I think you are right blue. I just flushed her with straight ph'ed water. Will feed some cal mag very soon.

She is the only one out of all my plants to look like this. Rest are all beautiful green colour and growing fine. Eating up the nutes. Had a little heat issue my ac went on the fritz room got up to 102 way too hot. Just got some 8" cool tunes to suck out some of the heat and to take some stress off the ac and off me.

Yeah give her a flush and some CalMag when you can :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I just flushed today. Should I give her cal mag right away or wait till it dries out first. Might be too long. Never had a mag def before

They are on there second week under the big lights. Ballast at 100%. Ac broke and heat got out of control so turned them down to 50% till I get my 8" air cooled tubes. Light of goes down to 75.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hey guys I'm i need of some help asked a question a couple days ago and never got a reply from any one so I will try again. Lol. I woke up and 2 of my plants looked like this.
420-magazine-mobile35161353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1557272173.jpg
420-magazine-mobile408909250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom