Adding Nutrients Early In The Process?

Ichiro

(still waiting for my seeds to germinate...)

I am going to grow using Fox Farms soil, and Fox Farms Nutrients. Crop King Seeds tells me to NOT use the nutrients for the first THREE weeks as it will interfere with the germination process. Just want to hear from some people on this...I was planning on using the schedule Fox Farms sends with their nutrients, but I also know Crop Kings knows their plants...

What is the correct way of doing this??? Oh, this is my FIRST grow, so sorry if this is a stupid question!!

Re: Adding Nutrients Early in the Process(?)

(still waiting for my seeds to germinate...)

I am going to grow using Fox Farms soil, and Fox Farms Nutrients. Crop King Seeds tells me to NOT use the nutrients for the first THREE weeks as it will interfere with the germination process. Just want to hear from some people on this...I was planning on using the schedule Fox Farms sends with their nutrients, but I also know Crop Kings knows their plants...

What is the correct way of doing this??? Oh, this is my FIRST grow, so sorry if this is a stupid question!!
No question is a stupid question. As I understand it you shouldn't have to feed with foxfarms soil until you plants start showing deficiencies . It has nutes in it I believe. Good for about 6 weeks I think. If growing in a soilless medium you feed after week 2. Someone should be along soon to confirm or deny. Good luck with the grow.

"carpe diem"

In soil you want to wait two to three weeks minimum, as the seed has some nutrients stored in it to feed itself until roots get going and the soil has nutrients in it (unless it's like clay out of your backyard, then maybe not). Soilless and Hydro different as no stored nutrients in your medium.

No question is a stupid question. As I understand it you shouldn't have to feed with foxfarms soil until you plants start showing deficiencies . It has nutes in it I believe. Good for about 6 weeks I think. If growing in a soilless medium you feed after week 2. Someone should be along soon to confirm or deny. Good luck with the grow.

"carpe diem"

UGH...Sorry for the stupid question Islandgrow...I am trying to do whatever it takes to maximize my grow, even if it means asking dumb questions!!

UGH...Sorry for the stupid question Islandgrow...I am trying to do whatever it takes to maximize my grow, even if it means asking dumb questions!!
I was saying there is no such thing as a stupid question @Ichiro
Only stupid thing is a question not asked. Good luck with your grow.
Ps. I never said you asked a stupid question.

"carpe diem"

"carpe diem"
:thumb: haha!!! I read your post 100% WRONG!! OOPS!! Thanks for posting to my question...There is so much to learn so fast!! I have been spending HOURS going through posts here on 420Mag, and searching seed banks looking for different options...I am growing in my bedroom closet and have room for only 2 plants. For my first grow I am only doing one plant in order to learn how to do it. I want to grow short, potent, Indica (either 100% or with some Sativa in it). I should have started with White Widow to be honest, but went with Early Miss from Crop Kings...We'll see how it goes!!

"carpe diem"

I should say...English is not my first language, so I have to go back to my post and make changes to it so it makes sense..It takes me time to make my posts better to read and better understanding...Thanks to you again for helping me!

Ive seen some nice early miss grows

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

It is lawful for you to have marijuana in your state right??? Is growing small number of plants also lawful??? MY state where I am is lawful for medical only. I can not pay for medical even though my Dr makes prescription for it for me...I have to grow my own. I think in time it will be lawful for use by everyone like it is in D.C. (and Colorado and Oregon)...

I hope I do a good job on the growing of Early Miss. I might be crazy, but my goal is to reach 3 or 4 oz...

It is lawful for you to have marijuana in your state right??? Is growing small number of plants also lawful??? MY state where I am is lawful for medical only. I can not pay for medical even though my Dr makes prescription for it for me...I have to grow my own. I think in time it will be lawful for use by everyone like it is in D.C. (and Colorado and Oregon)...

I hope I do a good job on the growing of Early Miss. I might be crazy, but my goal is to reach 3 or 4 oz...
Not where I am. I would go with dutch passion strains for yield.

"carpe diem"

If you are legal for medical you can have 6 plants total but no More then 3 matured. If its decriminalized it usually goes with up to 1 oz is 100$finefor first offense. Unless they try to say your selling

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Stay away from Fox Farm, it's absolute garbage.

Do you grow in soil??? If so, what do you use??? I got Fox Farms soil and nutrients (it comes in a pack of 3 different kinds). I thought it was a good brand to go with as many of the "how to" videos on YouTube say to use it.

Back
Top Bottom