bakesale

Hi all,
I planted this seedling in a few weeks ago and i haven't seen much progress and a more alarming problem is that the leave are dying and i have no clue why. Iv not fed it nutes yet just watered it evey few days and let it be.

I was concerned that it was because my leds where too low and i have no put them up from 10" to 25", that was only today though.

Why are the leaves dying/going yellow brown ? I also had like 6 other plants in there which all had the same problem? I took them out because i thought maybe 300w (150 true watts) wasn't enough for that many?

Any help would be cool

[
ohWAe1A.jpg

l35hzLM.jpg

MQYzu1x.jpg

You may have solved yer own problem, perhaps. Would have been my first move for sure. Watch for Overwatering as well, keep er moist, not wet. Karma sent friend

Thank you for your advice. Just an update, its still getting worse! i'v now ran out of ideas at this point. Here are some pictures:
m6ewz6m.jpg

gUGpMF7.jpg

Xvo2iUe.jpg

i did post pictures, look at the imgur links. Im using standard soil, nothing special. The humidity is 60% MAX and temp around 24 degree. I have had some difficulty with humidity actually, at night it goes to around 75-80% but surely that should t make the plant look how it does?? or does it. No i'm not phing the water, is that a symptom of what it would look like ?

Thanks for the reply :thanks:

i did post pictures, look at the imgur links. Im using standard soil, nothing special. The humidity is 60% MAX and temp around 24 degree. I have had some difficulty with humidity actually, at night it goes to around 75-80% but surely that should t make the plant look how it does?? or does it. No i'm not phing the water, is that a symptom of what it would look like ?

Thanks for the reply :thanks:
It could be your PH and yes humidity can damage a plant in ways you wouldn't imagine. See the plants leaves will feed off the humidity and not drink the water you are giving them. So in essence you could be damaging your roots.....

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How would you go by testing PH, I haven't found a viable way of doing so yet. any suggestions would be awesome ??
As Blue said you can purchase one on eBay or Amazon. Maybe even a local shop nearby, however you might pay more for one at a shop. It is unfortunately a necessity among growers and in time you'll wish you had one trust me. PH pens make things so much easier without guessing which can cause you many problems

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay i looked into it i'm gonna get one for sure. Also i found this testing kit lying around and i got these results (imgur link below) can anyone tell me if that a bad color or not, i cant seem to find an accurate color chart ?

oh211il.jpg

Just wondering, is there ANY possible chance that my LED lights might be the reason why this is happening, because if so i'd need to know so i can replace them. Again i its a 300w and i put the height to around 25-30" ????

Thanks

yeah the thing is im really new to this whole thing and i went quite cheap with mine ( $100 ) and after doing lots of research i got the sense that high end led like yours are great but low end ones are risky. If i send you the link to the ones i got can anyone out there inspect them for me ?

Appreciate anyone looking at this post btw :)

Back
Top Bottom