Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds - Anyone grew this strain?

I have this strain book marked. Boxing glove sized buds it says. Going to grow one this fall.
420-magazine-mobile1805570667.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

it looks a real nice strain! up to 1000g per sqm!

im going to give this one a go mid year but id like a little more info on her.

i think the best way to create more yield would be to scrog them wouldnt it?

I did a couple last season...very nice plant...great structure...great yields...done with no fancy lights...t5's and CFL's and a few low wattage HPS wall packs...8 or 9 weeks in flower if I recall...grown in HP potting mix with a few goodies added...FF gro big and big bloom...just fimmed early, then pretty much au naturale...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

P10509492.JPG

P10509472.JPG

she looks real nice h00k!

what did she yield?

im planning on doing either 4 or 8 in a 4x8 tent with 2 600w hps.

iv just finished 4 northern lights and i want something a little different, i saw this and easy to grow caught my eye!

...I think it was close to 8 zips dried for three of them...not great, but considering no training and less than ideal lights...not too shabby...this season will see some better lighting...and possibly a HB or living soil grow...jury's still out...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I think that's attainable...just don't crowd them...I'm always guilty of that, and the yield suffers!...this upcoming season, with better lighting, I plan on 2 or 3 less plants and hope to match or exceed previous yields...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

no i try not to overcrowd as the last time just got out of control, thats why i only did 4 n/l less is more!

maby we could do one around the same time and compare them both when there finished? maby swap notes ect. :thumb:

Possibly...I get home from Mexico next week, but won't even germinate till late April or early May...have to wait for the weather...I could throw in heat, but with the cost of hydro in my neck of the woods...pretty scary come bill day!!...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

...I think it was close to 8 zips dried for three of them...not great, but considering no training and less than ideal lights...not too shabby...this season will see some better lighting...and possibly a HB or living soil grow...jury's still out...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
In what amount of space and what nutes just curious

First grow critical kush organic
Critical Kush - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Roughly 6X7...in previous grows I used MG(GASP!)...but I found a good deal on Fox Farm grow big and big bloom, so gave them a whirl(personally, if its not organic, brands shouldn't matter)...counting sugar leaf and popcorn...30.5 zips...25 without...11 plants in that space...Too Many!!...less can be more...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Depends on the strain and skillz I suppose...I don't scrog...I prefer to have plants portable...I would think that a 5 plant scrog in 3X3 would make trimming under the canopy a little tedious and I'm lazy!...:rofl:, so I can't really give you a definitive answer on that...put the ? in FAQ's if Ya' like...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

It's a really good strain weirdly it started off as an auto and was so popular a fem version was brought out

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey how's everyone doing ??
I'm new to this forum . I currently have 1 incredible bulk and 2 grizzly purple kush in dwc in a 4x4 . Both strains state that they pretty big that I ran 3 so they could have room. I'm hoping mine looks as good as your did hook

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

Is this thread still going ? .I had some questions about incredible bulk. I have one going in dwc . And its 31 days old from pop. And it's only about 10 " tall. The grizzly purple kush that popped along side her are huge in comparison. Just wanted to know some info about it's growth habits

Back
Top Bottom