Magnesium deficiency

Doggie Daddy

I recently switched from cfl's to a 300w led. Everything has been good with my lady until now. I am noticing rust colored spots on some fan leaves. Is this a magnesium deficiency? I'm currently feeding her with 1/2 strength dyna gro bloom and supplementing with Mammoth P microbes. This actually showed up directly after adding the bloom. This her day 1 of week 5.
420-magazine-mobile966255567.jpg
420-magazine-mobile31502164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530796414.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My medium is ffof. And my runoff is always between 6.3 and 6.7. I'm not quite sure how to supplement with CalMag along with my nutes. I gave her a half dose of CalMag last night after seeing the spots. Normally the feeding schedule is Mammoth P, reg ph'd h20, 1/2 dose bloom. I only used the CalMag when I thought that I saw leaf symptoms

Hmmm. That seems odd. I'm not a soil grower but I think in general you shouldn't have to supplement soil with calmag. Also- ph control is less of an issue in soil. Your runoff is fine. I generally don't check runoff- just adjust whatever goes in to the correct range (around 6.5 in your case). Maybe a more experienced soil grower will chime in here.

Hmmm. That seems odd. I'm not a soil grower but I think in general you shouldn't have to supplement soil with calmag. Also- ph control is less of an issue in soil. Your runoff is fine. I generally don't check runoff- just adjust whatever goes in to the correct range (around 6.5 in your case). Maybe a more experienced soil grower will chime in here.
Thanks, I appreciate your input. I'm stumped myself considering I research my ass off and always ph everything. It just seems like I'm encountering almost every first growers faq in this grow. But I'm learning from all of it. Thanks again

Would anyone recommend a CalMag foliar spray to the infected leaves?

How close are your LED's.? Im a newbie but looks like light burn to me.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing
My 300w led when I installed it was approx 12" from the canopy. I raised it tonight to 15". Some of the light burn you see might be from the original led bulbs that I had over her when experimenting with cfls and led bulbs.

Well the lights just came on and she's not looking any better. Matter of fact it's still spreading and she's clawing like a mofo still. I supplemented again with CalMag last night 32oz to be exact. I'm not sure wtf to do right now. I'm seeing all kinds of leaf symptoms after introducing the led.

I've never heard of calmag containing P or K. I use botanicare calmag and it's 2% N. but if yours has none- that's good. Makes it easier to manage the levels.
I'm a jackass and didn't read before posting. Unfortunately it's 2-0-0 like you said. No p or k. Should I flush with reg ph'd water after she dries up?

It's ok. I wouldn't flush for that reason. It's just something to keep in mind when adding nutes- you have to factor in that N when mixing stuff. So if you are adding other nutes containing N, or have a plant that's especially sensitive to it- you may want to cut the calmag to the bare minimum or reduce other nutes.

The was reading on another thread today someone saying that OF should always be supplemented with calmag. I don't know where that thread is at the moment- but the person who posted it is pennywise if you want to ask him about that.

This lady actually has only been in Black Magic from Home Depot. But I'll look up pennywise on the subject for my second lady

Oh. :hmmmm: I may be mixing my threads up then sorry- I'm in and out of a few zillion of them.
No your not mixed up. Apparently only I am. . When I post late at night I tend to get mixed up.My second lady is in ffof. This one is in Black Magic.

I recently switched from cfl's to a 300w led. Everything has been good with my lady until now. I am noticing rust colored spots on some fan leaves. Is this a magnesium deficiency? I'm currently feeding her with 1/2 strength dyna gro bloom and supplementing with Mammoth P microbes. This actually showed up directly after adding the bloom. This her day 1 of week 5.
420-magazine-mobile966255567.jpg
420-magazine-mobile31502164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530796414.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cal mag my candy cane and nyc have rust looking spots is cal mag Def.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

My medium is ffof. And my runoff is always between 6.3 and 6.7. I'm not quite sure how to supplement with CalMag along with my nutes. I gave her a half dose of CalMag last night after seeing the spots. Normally the feeding schedule is Mammoth P, reg ph'd h20, 1/2 dose bloom. I only used the CalMag when I thought that I saw leaf symptoms

I use pro mix hp add some cal mag to your water ph adjusted. Tap water I assume

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Back
Top Bottom