Why not Miracle-Gro?

Courtney13

I was just wondering what's wrong with using Miracle-Gro? I noticed some people on here use it and it's fine. So why do other people say stay away from it?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It has a time released nutrient that can cause all kinds of problems for you. They have an organic brand but its mostly sticks and garbage and last time i bought had a ton of bugs. I ordered mine from True Value and got free shipping. I paid about 20 for the small bag of Fox Farms Happy Frog. I mixed that with perlite and vermiculite at 20%. And i have a little over 3 gallons which is a decent start.

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

I was just wondering what's wrong with using Miracle-Gro? I noticed some people on here use it and it's fine. So why do other people say stay away from it?

Hey there. I am a noob but after waiting an hour I'll offer my inexperienced insight.

Miracle Gro soil I assume you mean.

Miracle grow has chemical and time released fertilizers.

Some people prefer organic mediums and nutrition to be guided and correspond the feeding with the proper stages of growth.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there. I am a noob but after waiting an hour I'll offer my inexperienced insight.

Miracle Gro soil I assume you mean.

Miracle grow has chemical and time released fertilizers.

Some people prefer organic mediums and nutrition to be guided and correspond the feeding with the proper stages of growth.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks! I was just wondering. So just soil or like, perlite ect too?

Back
Top Bottom