Canna terra soil users

elliotgreen

i started my plant in this soil and it seemed to start off really bad its all good now but it had a rocky start i dont know if its because i gave her nutes early or because the soil is too full of nutes but i want to know for when i plant my next seed if its ok to just stick it straight in the canna terra professional soil again

2b1230eae36d80e90e7d3147ad188032.jpg

that was back then . i know it looks like a different plant but this is what she has become ..

8866ea3a68601146d74e66fa89a732d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Holy f*ck.
I had to look twice to understand that the first picture is not ABC.
(Cannabis Mutations)

My money is on early over-nutrition, tough very light. The consensus seems to be that apart from root booster, enzymes and other non-fertilizer, you can hold off nutes for ~2-4 weeks easy when using lightly or heavily pre-fertilized soil. Some general advice: Take baby steps and see what each individual being allows you to do to it. Some will crave, some will hate.

edit:
Picture 1 also looks a lot like basil, man. I love it.

Holy f*ck.
I had to look twice to understand that the first picture is not ABC.
(Cannabis Mutations)

My money is on early over-nutrition. The consensus seems to be that apart from root booster, enzymes and other non-fertilizer, you can hold of with nutes for ~2-4 weeks easy. Some general advice: Take baby steps and see what each individual being allows you to do to it. Some will crave, some will hate.

i was convinced i had brought basil seeds for a moment good thing i held off chucking her away!
and i am suspecting it was the nutes but just wanted to see if anyone else has had problems growing in this soil from seed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom