First Grow Ever White Widow Autoflower

jaleng11

420-magazine-mobile1556871992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1009922743.jpg

Germinated CKS White widow auto flower seeds right into pots

I just want to make sure I have everything set up right and everything is looking good just just pretty much asking for some help or if I should add anything to the tent

Right now only 1 plant has popped out of the soil so far so I'm just hoping that all of them pop up

HELP

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just want to make sure I have everything set up right and everything is looking good just just pretty much asking for some help or if I should add anything to the tent

Right now only 1 plant has popped out of the soil so far so I'm just hoping that all of them pop up

HELP

Or if anyone could give me some good tips on how to grow this plant that would be more than great

HELP

Growing ww autos next. Pulling up a seat for your grow.

Looks like a decent set to so far! Medium used? Using nutes?

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

Growing ww autos next. Pulling up a seat for your grow.

Looks like a decent set to so far! Medium used? Using nutes?

420-magazine-mobile1992073900.jpg

This is the medium that I am using and I haven't used any nutes yet because the guy I got the soil from said I shouldn't give it any until about week 3

But I want to get a couple opinions as this is my first grow so I'm looking for the next step as I go along
420-magazine-mobile1975437416.jpg

Have two plants in there and only 1 popped out of the soil so far and I only planted them yesterday

420-magazine-mobile1992073900.jpg

This is the medium that I am using and I haven't used any nutes yet because the guy I got the soil from said I shouldn't give it any until about week 3

But I want to get a couple opinions as this is my first grow so I'm looking for the next step as I go along
420-magazine-mobile1975437416.jpg

Have two plants in there and only 1 popped out of the soil so far and I only planted them yesterday

Yup sounds right. Using soil it should have enough nutrients in it to carry you to week 3 easy.

Yup sounds right. Using soil it should have enough nutrients in it to carry you to week 3 easy.

Perfect that's what I like to hear do you think I should change anything in my tent . Right now I have had the light on for 24 hours do you think I should change that to 18/6 and if so when should I do that

Do you have a PH meter? Can't stress enough how much it will help. The colour changing drops will do in a pinch but I find they're not accurate enough.

Perfect that's what I like to hear do you think I should change anything in my tent . Right now I have had the light on for 24 hours do you think I should change that to 18/6 and if so when should I do that

There's a ton of arguments for and against using 20/4 and 24/0.

I've yet to read or see any evidence that 24/0 does anything to increase yield. Everything in nature needs a rest period in my opinion. There's a few growers out there that seem to have some slightly increased yields with 20/4. I'm a 18/6 kinda guy.

Do you have a PH meter? Can't stress enough how much it will help. The colour changing drops will do in a pinch but I find they're not accurate enough.

I have a ph meter coming in the mail that I ordered from amazon I should be here Monday morning but right now I was using this just to ph my water

420-magazine-mobile956501204.jpg

I have a ph meter coming in the mail that I ordered from amazon I should be here Monday morning but right now I was using this just to ph my water

420-magazine-mobile956501204.jpg

That'll definitely get you by til Monday. You've done yourself a huge favour ordering the PH meter. Takes out a lot of guess work.

I've yet to read or see any evidence that 24/0 does anything to increase yield. Everything in nature needs a rest period in my opinion. There's a few growers out there that seem to have some slightly increased yields with 20/4. I'm a 18/6 kinda guy.

Would it be fine if I started the 20/4 cycle tonight because that's kinda the same thing I was thinking

Would it be fine if I started the 20/4 cycle tonight because that's kinda the same thing I was thinking

Oh for sure.

My suggestion (opinion) stick with whatever cycle you start with. Just in case they're fussy auto phenos or something.

Sorry for the repost but do you think I should have the fan going right now even though the seedlings haven't really popped out of the soil yet

Sorry for the repost but do you think I should have the fan going right now even though the seedlings haven't really popped out of the soil yet

Wouldn't hurt, but if they haven't popped it might just be a waste of electricity if the plants aren't being moved. Unless it's a heat issue you're worried about?

Oh for sure.

My suggestion (opinion) stick with whatever cycle you start with. Just in case they're fussy auto phenos or something.

Okay so you think I should stick with the 24/0 cycle for this grow just so I'm not changing anything up

Okay so you think I should stick with the 24/0 cycle for this grow just so I'm not changing anything up

This early I wouldn't worry/ stress about changing to 20/4, they'll take the change fine this early on.

I think 24/0 it's too much, and your LED will need some resting time as well if you don't want to burn it, right?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wouldn't hurt, but if they haven't popped it might just be a waste of electricity if the plants aren't being moved. Unless it's a heat issue you're worried about?

I'm not really worried about the heat because I am from mass so the weather here is cold as hell so I'm not worried about the heat at all it's about 78 degrees in there right now and the RH IS about 44% right now so I wanna keep everything like that

Back
Top Bottom