What's Wrong With My Plants?

hornato420

I transplanted from solo cups to 1 gals. In the solo cups i used fox farms light warrior. In the 1gallon i used happy frog. I add cal mag everytime to my RO water. What am i doing wrong? Any information offered helps
420-magazine-mobile1336491566.jpg

They look good and healty.

Not sure what your wanting to really know about.

If your worried that they are still small its because the roots have not fully grown into the 1 gallon pots yet, where as some will grow faster then the other even if its the same strain.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

I was thinking they were very bright green. Wasnt sure if it was my cal mag in every watering at suggested strength or changing into the happy frog soil.
I appreciate your response

Whats Wrong with My plants?

I transplanted from solo cups to 1 gals. In the solo cups i used fox farms light warrior. In the 1gallon i used happy frog. I add cal mag everytime to my RO water. What am i doing wrong? Any information offered helps
420-magazine-mobile1336491566.jpg

Yeah they look like they're about to start a growth spurt to me if they haven't already; when you have gotten to the third/fourth node they start a boom. All of my plants are pretty even and started for me around there. Their roots take awhile to find the bottom but they don't take long to show you when they have gotten deep enough. I use 12"x5"x5" pots and it took them a few weeks for the leaves to swell up (they finally did this week).

I think that seven of your plants still have more time to be spent rooting and vegetatively generating extra nodes until they will have this burst. The biggest one is approaching the threshold.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I forgot to mention that your plants look great, the only thing I would suggest would be to try and get the light closer, if you can find a sweet spot were they are as close as possible without burning your plants you will see them grow in girth and the leaves will start get hardy and strong. If your not sure if the lights are too hot place your hand at the top of the plants for and test it. If your hand feels warm but is comfortable for 1 min then the plants will be fine. Then foliage spray once in the morning and your plants will thank you. ;)

Thank you very much for the information. I brought the light down closer and i hit the ladies with foliage spray 2 hours and already im seeing a difference. I get my water from a water store with a RO system.

I'm in the process of starting my journal just been busy this month.

Once they get 10-12 inches in height then flip to flower.. as long as you have the height afterwards as they can be 2 - 3 foot high.. then add the pots height.. so if u got the light clearance u be ok.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

I have them on 24/0 how long should i continue until i put them on 18/6. I'm going to finish in 3gl smart pots also.

You can start them at 18/6 right now really. I would bro because naturally if they were outside we have night night time. I try and duplicate the outdoor lighting until flower of course. Then 12/12. Hope it helps you!...✌️

My apologies already on 18/6. I was wondering when i should flip to 12/12

How long you been on 18/6 ? I switched my to flower after 6 week veg. They were ready then.
Depends on your grow what strain the genetics of the plant, on an on. You will know when to flip them, or put up some pics to look at when you think they are ready. You can look at my grow journal if you like. I'm starting 3 week in flower. Good luck to ya...✌️

Back
Top Bottom