THC Bomb Auto Plants Growing At Very Different Rates

StudioMan

420 Member
Hi y'all! 1st-time grow here. Using two feminized THC Bomb Auto seeds from Original Seed Company. Setup is as follows:
... 3' x 2' x 2' Hydroponic Grow Box with in/out air circulation fans
... HIGROW 600W led grow light with separate Veg & Bloom light combinations
... 20/4 lighting schedule throughout the process
... Humidifier to control humidity
... Digital auto controller with remote sensor for maintaining desired temp and humidity settings
... Using General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set for nutes (following the manufacturer's prescribed dosage amounts for each at the various stages of growth)
... Digital pH meter

I have very carefully followed everything I read about temps, humidity, lighting, nutes, pH, etc. etc.etc. at each stage of growth. From the very beginning, the left-hand plant grew at a much faster rate than the right-hand plant did. Finally, as you can see from the attached photo, the left-hand plant entered the flowering stage while the right-hand plant hasn't shown any signs of flowering yet (and YES, it IS a female plant). I had to change the lighting and nutes over to the flowering values (less nitrogen, etc.) to not short-change the left-hand plant's needs. All of which leads me to the following questions:

1) Why does this happen and what can I do in the future to avoid it (if anything?)
2) What might I do to salvage the right-hand plant and get something out of it?
3) Is the slight "yellowish" discoloration showing on a few leaves normal for this stage of the game?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice ... I'm anxious to learn!

439_resized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom