Help please! CKS White Widow

IamIndica

Hey all, so I started a new batch of babies (a mix of bag seed from dispensary mj and CKS) 2 GG #4 bag seed , 2 Ace Killer Og bag seed, 1 CKS White Widow Fem, and 1 CKS Jack Herer auto.
The CKS WW was the first to pop and the CKS auto Jack was last and is way behind everything else and even decided to grow with its root to the sky ,but that's another story lol

They were planted into peat pellets and put on 18/6 with my other plants under CFL's . (Have since been put into styrofoam cups with ProMix HP Mycohorrizae & added perilite last night) But pretty much right from the beginning the White Widow has had spits on the first 2 leaves. Would anyone know what that could be caused from ?? Thanks! ..

420-magazine-mobile97070208.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1432226130.jpg

420-magazine-mobile884046093.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's hard to say what's bothering your plant. Seems too young to be a nutrient deficiency already although I'm not an expert. I would suggest being sure you don't overwater; not saying your WW is showing signs of overwatering, but it pays to be careful with seedlings. Chances are, once you transplant things will clear up. I hope some of the more knowledgeable people can give you more specific advice. Best wishes with your grow. CKS White Widow is very fun stuff!

It's hard to say what's bothering your plant. Seems too young to be a nutrient deficiency already although I'm not an expert. I would suggest being sure you don't overwater; not saying your WW is showing signs of overwatering, but it pays to be careful with seedlings. Chances are, once you transplant things will clear up. I hope some of the more knowledgeable people can give you more specific advice. Best wishes with your grow. CKS White Widow is very fun stuff!

Yea I just put the peat pellets into the styrofoam cups with ProMix lastnight, this also being the first time they've been watered. I'm hoping you're right and the transplant alone will help..

With out more info all i can do i guess. How are your temps? The purple color on her leaf edges might be her telling you shes to cold.

Temp goes between 21 celcius at night and 28 celcius during the day ,although they are sitting on the floor of the cabinet so they may be getting cooler since the passive intake hole is at floor level as well , the humidity averages about 34-35%..

Ok I just moved them to the germination section of the cabinet(I was holding off because it's not finished lol) hopefully with a little more control over temps and humidity that'll fix the issue if not it'll scratch a few more things it could be off the list ..

420-magazine-mobile1701324443.jpg

How they getting on? Some strains might be more temperamental to nutes early on than others, I had similar two weeks in with my current grow, mine was deficiency though as I was growing in co-co and was unaware that it's pretty much nutrient free haha gave them a feed and they have been ok since

How they getting on? Some strains might be more temperamental to nutes early on than others, I had similar two weeks in with my current grow, mine was deficiency though as I was growing in co-co and was unaware that it's pretty much nutrient free haha gave them a feed and they have been ok since

They're looking much better since I put them in the styrofoam cups with promix. new growth seems to be looking ok other than one Ace Killer OG , the leaves are a little deformed .

The GG #4 seeds are just bag seeds from the dispensary so I'm hoping to get at least one female , Ideally I'd like a male and a female so I can breed with my white widow gem down the Road...

Going to probably top a couple of the larger ones tomorrow. here's some pics I've just taken, hard to believe they were all planted the same day in all the same conditions

420-magazine-mobile1018663556.jpg

420-magazine-mobile690384517.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1003368334.jpg

420-magazine-mobile619781972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1221603569.jpg

420-magazine-mobile585169321.jpg

Looking a lot better mate, I would defo do a transplant, seems to be having a bit of slow growth with the gorilla so hopefully fresh root space and regular food will see it fasten up.. Not sure what's going on with you ww looks like bad genes Imo but just could be a slow starter? Looking forward to seeing how they turn out for sure

Looking a lot better mate, I would defo do a transplant, seems to be having a bit of slow growth with the gorilla so hopefully fresh root space and regular food will see it fasten up.. Not sure what's going on with you ww looks like bad genes Imo but just could be a slow starter? Looking forward to seeing how they turn out for sure

Transplant again even though they were only put in the cups 4-5 days ago?

Well tbh I don't grow in small pots or cups I put them straight into their flowering pots so when I saw yours from above I'm so used to seeing them that size in a big pot in guess I went into auto pilot. Soon as u start seeing roots out your drainage holes is good indicator their ready

Back
Top Bottom