Hermie or light burn - Help!

mikko420

Could someone help me? First off first time forum user, I've read forums but never posted, so I don't know the rules. I don't wish to hijack anyone's thread or anything. This is my third grow and first problem. I'm growing in soil with CLightworks LED 440, been flowering for just about a month and on one top bud has an odd growth or possible light burn. Just one bud and it's directly center under the light, so I'm think it's burn not a banana, but can't be sure.
420-magazine-mobile778292218.jpg
420-magazine-mobile961318825.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

how do u like that 440? I was really considering that going from my mars hydro since flowering with the mars just wasn't getting the buds fat. The CL led was just a bit pricey so I went hps but the temps suck and I want to go back to led and I wanted to know how the lights working for u? how long have u had it? any burnt diodes?

I like it but have nothing else to compare it to, I haven't had any experience with any other lights. This is my 3rd grow and so far I haven't had any issues beside this light burn. What I like about it the most is that it don't generate too much heat, well up til this point anyway, but that was my bad not keeping up on moving the light up.

Back
Top Bottom