Help to put together a setup

Runzo01

Hi!
Can somebody with knowledge help me choose a tent size, carbon filter size m3....

Im planning to buy platinum led p600 (600w)
And i have two 150 w hps.
Also im planning to buy alien easy feed self watering system with 8x16L pots (soil). Is this light enough for 8 plants or more /less plants?
Also im growing in an apartment where i Cant take the ventilation outside. So whats the best m3 carbon filter option for minimal smell. The plants should be in these kinds of rows : : : :
So please info for the tent size, filters and how many plants should i go with these light.

Thank you very much!

Peace :)

My wife's dad owns the dispensary but I do most of the growing I take my plants to about two feet before I put them in the flowering and a tent I would say 8 by 8 by 7 foot tall you want to go out 1 cubic foot per plant do you have what nutrients in mind you're going to use if you have any other questions just write

Thanks for answering but some questions still remain. Have you looked at the easy feed system or know about this. Also is my lighting good for 8 plants in 16l pots. And the cubic meters (m3) carbon filter to cover the smell.
Thanks

Sorry I'm a little buzzed right now starting with the easy heating system it's just not one of my strong suits because our systems are so much bigger but we use a drip system with a 500 gallon tank that draws its solution. Your lighting with you using supplemental lighting the hard part is your high pressure sodium lights are going to have to be higher than your LED lights but will be more than enough light for 8 plants. The rule of thumb I like to go with with pots is one gallon for every month but you plan on growing them sometimes more and the M3 carbon filters work great make sure to get one with a pre-filter I like to use active charcoal seems to exist little bit more what are you going to use for cooling and what size fan

When it comes to carbon filters I don't know I have three green houses with supplemental lighting I use Botanical care report fertilizer CNS 17 vegeterian cs17 bloom and cns17 ripening and pro blend tea I have 12 black dog 2000watts but I am running are legal limit a 450 plants any more questions just ask

Back
Top Bottom