Jonthebeastn

Hello I'm a first time grower and wanted some feedback on plant. Is it healthy, I'm I missing something? Please advice or feedback would be great thanks guys!

IMG_393911.JPG
IMG_394010.JPG
IMG_394010.JPG

Thanks Dr. H00k I didn't think anyone would take time to answer me I appreciate that. It was a gift from my friend so I have no idea what strain it is. Currently I am using a 60 W agriculture light LED( waiting on tent &flight in mail). I'm also using flora micro for nutrients. Are there any telltale signs to figure out this strain? Thanks again for all your help

Thanks Dr. H00k I didn't think anyone would take time to answer me I appreciate that. It was a gift from my friend so I have no idea what strain it is. Currently I am using a 60 W agriculture light LED( waiting on tent &flight in mail). I'm also using flora micro for nutrients. Are there any telltale signs to figure out this strain? Thanks again for all your help

Typically...Sativa's will be taller and lankier than Indicas...although given the nature of hybrids and different phenos, not always an indicator...glad to hear you have supplies enroute...horsepower in lighting is essential as well as environment...don't rush the nutes and don't over water...the more info you can post towards your grow always helps in getting a response and help from many qualified people here...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

What nutes and power of lighting would you recommend at this stage? I water twice a day with nite solution water. Is that fine?

You shouldn't have to water more than twice a week and depending on what soil you have started with...you shouldn't have to add nutes for about a month...your 60 watt led...is that actual or equivalent watts...I'm guessing it draws about 13 watts...I would add another...or two, if that's the case...they run pretty cool...so 4/5 inches above the plant would prolly serve you well...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Ahhhh thanks a lot man! I guess that's why you're the doctor lol. You've helped and informed me a great deal thanks again bro

Hey there Jonthe, these guys are right on as far as watering goes. You growing in coco? You might want to put a fan on them blowing a slight breeze to strengthen the stems. I would also ad maybe a little more soil to cover your stems some.
Or when you transplant them, bury them until the stem is about a couple inches showing.They are young enough to do that now. The indica strain usually has fatter leaves were as sativa has the pointier leaves. Happy growing and welcome to 420. You will find all the help you need here...✌️

Ahhhh thanks a lot man! I guess that's why you're the doctor lol. You've helped and informed me a great deal thanks again bro ��

Glad to help...bear in mind though...my opinions are just that...based on personal experience...always listen to alternative advice and weigh it it out...ultimately, I've found the growers here to have sound advice and more than helpful to assure a positive result for new and seasoned growers as well...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Try not to overcomplicate your first round brother. Learn to read the plant, keep a detailed journal, pay attention to any changes to your girls, and how to regulate your environment (check runoff ph, temperature, RH etc). Read about techniques like topping supercropping mainlining etc to improve your techniques going forward.

Back
Top Bottom